I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study we want to interview medical industry experts with knowledge about the value/supervalue segment of products in the countries listed below. We are focused on products in the following categories: mother & child care, radiology, oncology, cardiology and acute care & surgery. Some of the specific products we are interested in understanding the value/supervalue market for are mris, ventilators, fetal monitors, ecgs and cath labs, as well as many more. We are interested in understanding who the major equipment players are, what their distribution and service models are, and their perceived strengths and weaknesses.
Countries in focus: ivory coast, tunisia, angola, gabon, algeria, kenya, ethiopia, bangladesh, indonesia, vietnam, the philippines and thailand.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each interview.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+8 Other Responses
Durable Medical Equipment
I am looking for a gm for my medical equipment company in southeast georgia. Please let me know who i should contact to place the following ad:
i am currently looking for a general manager for my dme company.
I am looking for the following qualifications:
to be affiliated in management or sales in which commitment to excellence, dedication, creativity, and acquired expertise is mutually beneficial and human capital is valued.
- professional management and marketing in the medical equipment field
- expertise in strategic planning and goal attainment, market plan execution, cost containment, budget and finance as well as staff hiring, training, supervision and mentoring.
- ability to achieve organizational integration, developed new methodologies, and assimilate job requirements.
- proven leadership, personnel management, oral/written communication, interpersonal and analysis skills.
- thrive in independent and collaborative environments.
- proven development of increased revenues, streamlining workflow to increase productivity with concept and environment adaptation.
- accomplished in pricing strategies, competitor and market analysis, contract negotiations, staffing and vendor/purchasing relations.
- diligent in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- direct daily operations; supervise up to 12 employees
- orchestrate strategic planning, cash management, audits, analysis, inventory control, acquisition of products and procurement of services.
- oversee billing, distribution, shipping/receiving, and repair departments.
- direct financial, procurement, budget, operating, compliance, purchasing, financing reporting, equipment maintenance, new project evaluation, regulatory, advertising and cost/pricing activities.
- managed human resource responsibilities and requirements.
- computer skills, microsoft office 2007 and qs1 system one+7 Other Responses