Medical Device Sales
My wife and i own a few companies and we were looking to be a part of starting another company or being part of a team that is in the medical sales or the medical field in general. We have some medical background and have been researching tissue sales, device sales etc. Etc. Essentially looking for some direction?+12 Other Responses
Life Enhancement Retreats
Seeking experts in medical fields, massage therapists, spa owners and yoga instructors.
We are beginning a series of life enhancement retreats that last for 4 days and 5 nights at a luxury resort / spa. At these retreats, they will attend programs geared toward physical, mental and spiritual awareness, focusing on weight loss. Program guide has personally lost over 115 pounds with no surgeries or crazy dieting. We seek to help others do the same.
Typical participant will be age 40 to 60 and has had a degree of success in their life, but something is still missing (typically their health).
Program participants pay their own spa fees directly to the spa and simply pay a program participation fee to us (typically less than $1,000).
We are paying slightly more than the industry standard 10%, in that we will pay $100 per paid program participant you provide.+7 Other Responses
Medical Device Ceo
Looking for a medical device ceo in ophthalmology.+16 Other Responses
Medical Disposable Syringe Project
Hi sir this is raja from andhrapradesh, india. I want to start a medical disposal syringe unit . For this purpose may i know details about invest amount and how to get machinery details and market potential and all .Is there any consultancy services which is offers services? Please inform me the full details about this project
thank you sir.+6 Other Responses
I need to submit a 3 pages word document about the conflict between india and pakistan and illustrate on how would it affect saudi arabia and the medical field business in particular+3 Other Responses
I am looking for a sales consultant who could help expand our mechanical material business among us consumer electronics companies, especially in the cell phone, ar/vr, wearable and medical field. Our company designs and manufactures consumer electronics precision molds and structural parts. Our products and solutions include, not limited to, precision plastic, al-mg alloy, glass, porcelain and mim components, with a capacity of 6k+ cnc machines.+2 Other Responses
Which of the disposable medical devices has the highest profit margin?+5 Other Responses
Medical Device Quality
I need a medtech/medical devices expert with a strong history in quality management for manufacturing and operations. Ideally this expert will have a strong understanding of these manufacturing processes, including things like the expected contaminant levels and tolerances in a clean room, etc. The expert would ideally be located in either south california or the east coast (baltimore would be ideal).+23 Other Responses
India Small Scale Industry
With reference to the above subject matter, and your article published in the telegraph news paper, we are very much interested in diversifying in to setting up a medical ssi unit. A brief description our company is given below
**** guwahati, assam is one of the oldest multi-disciplined engineering and construction organization of the north east and enjoys an enviable reputation based on its track records of success in gun manufacturing, construction jobs in ship building, laying of cross country pipe lines ( for oil and gas) , plant piping works, heavy civil construction (both industrial and non industrial) and hydel power project.
Our website ***** for further background details. This is for your kind information.
Currently, we have an existing ssi unit that is still operating here in guwahati, which deals in gun manufacturing. This unit was established by my late grandfather, sri. Bharat ****. The details of the unit have been scanned and attached below â
a) attachment no. 1 ssi unit details.
Our existing ssi unit, has an area of 5,000 sq. Ft., in bamuni maidan, industrial estate. This for your kind information. I was thinking of changing the entire unit in to a disposable syringe manufacturing unit, with full buy-back policy, i.E. Would be preferable with united nations, unicef, etc. So that, we don't have to rack our brains to market / participate in tenders to sell our product. This is just my idea, please let me know if i'm on the right track, or maybe something else can be manufactured instead of disposable syringes.
Recently, an article was published in the telegraph news paper, here in guwahati. It clearly states that the assam government in very keen to promote ssi units, in the medical field. This article has been scanned and attached below
a) attachment no. 2 the telegraph news paper article.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
david+2 Other Responses
Hormone Replacement Therapy
I am business owner/entrepreneur, and have been leasing a space i own to a hormone replacement/rejuvenation clinic. The space has recently become available and i was interested in opening and operating the clinic on my own. Since never running a business in the medical field i need a consultant to advise us on training and compliance with this business venture.+3 Other Responses
Ceo And Board Members For A Medical Device
Repost -- mdb is an authorized zintro partner.
Mdb is looking for a ceo and three board members for one of its new start-ups called electroblate, inc.
Can you help us fill these positions? If your referral for the ceo position is hired you will earn a reward of $20,000. If your referral for a board position is appointed you will earn $10,000. Note: you are welcome to apply for the positions, but are not eligible for a referral fee for referring yourself.
Here is how it works:
1. Submit the candidates (or apply) via the following links:
- ceo position: http://bit.Ly/1rxtd43
- board position(s): http://bit.Ly/1wrhraj
2. Within one week you will receive feedback and you will be kept up to date with the progress.
Here is a brief description of electroblate and you can learn more by clicking on the links provided above. Electroblate, inc. Is a clinical-stage, medical device company developing a unique platform to induce programmed cell death (apoptosis) in soft tissue non-thermally. By inducing apoptosis the body doesn't recognize injury and repairs the treated tissue with normal tissue in the treated area. The applicable worldwide market, exceeds $15 billion, and targets multiple therapeutic applications, such as tumor/cyst/unwanted tissue ablation, and multiple cosmetic applications.
The company is a technology ?Roll-up? Being created by mdb to acquire the operations and ip of three companies and two universities, enabling electroblate a dominant ip position in this technology area. In addition, the principal scientists and inventors are equity holders and will be working with the company to help further the technology platform.
Thanks again for your help in our mission of maximizing the probability of success of these disruptive technology companies!
chris+54 Other Responses
Board Medical Chair
This is an opportunity for a dedicated medical professional to join our mission of protecting human research subjects as a board chair in our puyallup, washington location.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa without visa sponsorship
- provide the highest possible support to our ethical review and research safety programs in areas and issues requiring medical training and judgment. This most commonly involves the institutional review board, and may also include providing medical advice to biosafety committees.
**essential duties & responsibilities**:
- chair board meetings to ensure compliance with federal and state laws as well as our policies and procedures, and facilitate discussion from board members. Provide scientific, ethical and regulatory support and advice to board members
- analyze and present protocols and other agenda items at board meetings to facilitate informed decision making. Set standards and role model effective presentation and discussion for all board members.
- analyze research submissions, identify problems and issues, collect additional information or request corrections, and draft memoranda.
- research, draft, and present reports to the board on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to, investigator misconduct, site visits, fda and sponsor audits of investigators and others, issues involving human subjects, sponsors, and institutions.
- advise clients of applicable scientific information and regulations pertaining to human subject research, both orally and in writing.
- analyze requests for exemption determinations and provide formal written opinions that proposed projects are exempt from the requirements for irb review or do not require irb review.
- provide guidance to clients to help resolve scientific, ethical and regulatory issues and difficulties.
- review literature and other materials to keep abreast of developments in the regulatory, legal, and ethical arenas.
- md or do
- list the medical licenses you currently hold or have held in the u.S
- experience in submitting and/or reviewing clinical trial protocols is strongly preferred. This experience is normally gained while working in the clinical trial industry or as an irb board member.
- experience as a member of an medical ethics review board would be relevant.
- able to chair board meeting and effectively present information to a diverse group of professionals
- six or more years of related clinical experience and/or training, preferred
- ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- knowledge of ms word, ms excel, ms outlook and ms windows.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa.
Kindly respond providing a brief summary of your relevant experience and attach your latest resume on zintro.+45 Other Responses