Healthcare Informatics - Oncology, Esrd
Assignment is on healthcare informatics product/solution offering for disease such as oncology, end stage renal disease, venous, peripheral artery disease, among others.
Most of the product solution offering relates to cater the application areas such as population health management, revenue cycle management, precision medicine, radiology imaging, drug discovery, etc.
Key objective is to understand the overall value these informatics products and solutions offer to their customers; both economical and clinical objective is to understand the following:
1. Overall value chain of the industry to understand:
• key players operating at different level
• how crowded is the domain (no of companies at different level)
• data flow among various stakeholders such as payor, provider, government bodies, patients, research labs
• which application type is highly dominated application (revenue cycle management, population health management, patient engagement, risk stratification, precision medicine, drug discovery, etc.)
• key problems addressed by the product/solution offered in the industry
• what are the current unmet needs, that needs to be addressed in near future
2. What economic and clinical value does this informatics solutions bring in for the customers – providers, payors, government, patients
3 trending technologies (other than ai, ml, big data, etc) in use for developing the informatics solutions for the above mentioned disease+44 Other Responses
Healthcare Database Market In China
Our firm is conducting paid research calls with experts in healthcare databasing more specifically in big data, ai technology for organizing/analyzing hospital medical data and patient records.
We’re also interested in experts from large global pharma companies who use these services and data for drug development purposes.
The right experts must be familiar with the chinese market.
Please briefly summarize your expertise in this space.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+10 Other Responses
Pharma Data Collection And Analysis
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with pharma/ex-pharma executives and learn about data collection and data analysis. We would like to get a better understanding on which data are currently the most sought after and valuable to pharma companies and how much, on average, do they pay for them.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
1. Can you discuss how pharma companies generate data? (y?N)
2. Can you share the major challenges in generating data and who are the major providers? Please briefly explain.
3. Can share your insight on how the most sought after and valuable data generated (i.E. Which patient tests/diagnostics generate the data, e.G. Blood samples, stool, etc.)? Please answer briefly.
*** referrals will be highly appreciated+34 Other Responses