Pharmacovigilance And Medical Information
We're looking for someone to consult about pharmacovigilance and medical information.
We’re looking for someone with recent experience as chief medical officers, vice presidents of pharmacovigilance, or vice presidents of medical information/communications, and with experience in outsourcing these services.
Please send me a message with what you can discuss and i'll answer as soon as i can.
Sofía.+18 Other Responses
Health Information Management Indiana
We are seeking a health information management director/medical coder to join our team in anderson, indiana.
**job title**: him director
the him (health information management) director is responsible for leading, directing and coordinating health information management services across the multi-facility integrated healthcare delivery system; striving for compliance and promoting best practices and education in all areas.
Reports to: chief information officer, chief financial officer, and other senior executive of the network.
**specific knowledge and expertise**:
- experience with the electronic health record, health information systems and healthcare applications.
- experience with regulations and accreditation standards, knowledge of specific state and federal requirements and standards related to the management of health information.
- maintain professional relationships with state and national organizations to gain insight and understanding of future trends,
- expertise in healthcare compliance: knowledge of privacy and security regulations, confidentiality, laws, access and release of information practices.
- expertise in health information management, best practices, processes and procedures.
- knowledge of medical terminology, classification systems, and vocabularies.
- demonstrates leadership skills and exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies when selecting methods and techniques in problem solving.
- takes the initiative to make decisions and is an advocate for change.
- master’s, bachelor's, or associate’s degree in health information management or related field
- rhia or rhit credential required
- previous related operational and supervisory experience
- minimum of 5-10 year’s experience in health information
- management and medical coding.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+3 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses
I am looking for a meditech expert for expert testimony in a malpractice case against hca. Court has ordered production of electronic medical records with meta data. Need to help with understanding the process for retrieving and producing electronic records and to provide a quick report regarding the amount of time required to retrieve electronic records.
I need to file a short report with the court by monday - july 20th, indicating the length of time it would take to retrieve and download the electronic meditech records for a single patient.
Preferred location around dfw metroplex but not a requirement.+4 Other Responses