Medical/biotech Diagnostic Systems
I would like to find experts of manufacture and consulting in medical diagnosis, for both assay and device. The diagnosis is for human diseases. I would like to find consulting to help me find experts.+18 Other Responses
Biotech Quality Assurance
We are a company in toronto, received our federal govt. Licence from health canada as a commercial producer of medical cannabis under new mmpr regulations. We are looking for quality assurance person for our production facility. Full training will be provided in our state of the art laboratory.Please contact for discuss this further.
Thanks & best regards,
kuda . . . .+6 Other Responses
Life Sciences Online Training
We are a leading provider of educational webinars for the international life sciences community and we are looking for independent u.S.-based consultants/subject matter experts with a minimum of 10 years hands-on industry experience to provide interactive, online training for the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device industry.
Must have proven experience in instructional design and content development and be well versed in adult learning principles. This position may lead to a long-term contract.+24 Other Responses
Which of the disposable medical devices has the highest profit margin?+5 Other Responses
Online Medical Training
i am looking for speakers/experts for online training in the below areas:
if you are interested, please leave your contact details and convenient time to connect.
rahul+30 Other Responses
Clinical And Regulatory Medical Writing
This is a full-time employment opportunity onsite in southborough, ma.
**as a manager, clinical and regulatory medical writing you will:
- implement project-specific strategies and assist with the development and implementation of department strategies to increase productivity and quality.
- assist with the oversight of medical writing personnel. This includes hiring personnel, managing personnel matters, conducting performance evaluations, and training medical writing staff regarding applicable regulatory guidelines and medical writing practices.
- assist with resource allocation and the development of business proposals related to the medical writing functions.
- be responsible for the smooth functioning of all medical writing projects for clients and project teams through management of internal staff and the medical writing process.
- serve as the lead medical writer on projects when appropriate. As the lead medical writer, you will draft and finalize documents necessary for all phases of clinical drug and device development, work with project managers to develop timelines and resource plans for the production of clinical documents, review statistical analysis plans and crfs, and perform peer and qc review of clinical study reports and clinical sections of regulatory submissions written by other medical writers.
- and more!
**required education and experience**:
- bachelor’s degree or advanced degree, with some applied training relevant to the clinical trials or health research environment.
- at least 5 years of medical writing experience in a cro, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology setting. Management experience preferred.
- thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
- working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
- familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to phase i-iv clinical trials.
**about our client**
join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. They are serious about scientific integrity and has a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
**value proposition for you**
- flexible work schedule.
- proven potential for professional growth.
- a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
- the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
- exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
Note: please attach your latest cv along with your response on zintro.+18 Other Responses
Medical Device Venting
We are interested in speaking with an expert in membranes for venting of a wide range of medical devices, e.G. Vented syringes, ostomy bags, iv infusion systems.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who can speak about topics including pressure equalization, bubble removal, venting materials such as eptfe, regulatory environment, trends in medical device venting, etc.+undefined Other Responses
Injection Molded Plastics For Medical Disposables
***please note: this is a resubmitted inquiry. If you already replied to the first one, you may very well be selected and there is no need to reply again. The reason we are resubmitting is because we want to expand the pool of expert replies from experts closer to: " ideal is polymer injection molding experience for medical devices that interacts with companies like p&g, j&j, pfizer, eli lily, etc."
also note: zintro will pay a generous referral fee if you refer someone that is selected for the projects. If interested or if you have any questions, please email support@zintro.Com .***
we are researching the customized injection molding plastics space, specifically serving medical and consumer end markets.
Injection molding plastics can be complicated by shooting multiple materials successively, and adding other components in the machine to create a fully integrated part made of multiple materials.
These companies produce components such as inhalers, epipens, syringes, etc. For medical companies (e.G. Eli lily, j&j, pfizer), and customized, rigid components for makeup, detergent, and food products (for p&g, unilever, etc.) that are differentiated from the standard packaging for 75%+ of all products in the category.
We are looking to speak to people throughout the value chain – product designers, injection mold makers (create the mold to shoot plastic into), molders (using the mold to produce the part), and end customers (p&g, j&j, etc.).+undefined Other Responses
I am looking for a biomedical engineer/scientist with experience in developing medical technologies especially using nanotechnology. I need advice on various aspects of starting up a medtech/biotech company including financing, product development, technology transfer, business and strategic planning, and navigating the regulatory path.+25 Other Responses
Vice President, Biometrics
Join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. Due to their growth and investment they have recently relocated our headquarters to southborough, ma. They are serious about scientific integrity and have a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
Value proposition for you:
* flexible work schedule.
* proven potential for professional growth.
* a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
* the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
* exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As the vice president, biometrics you will…
* be a critical part of the global core leadership team by being responsible for the guidance and strategic direction of the global biostatistic and data management teams.
* advance the overall success and future growth of our client by having executive contact with current clients, providing key client oversight and strategic project contribution, and contributing to new business development.
* develop and implement department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs. Oversee the data management and statistical aspects of client projects and project teams.
* participate in presentations of capabilities and research proposals to prospective clients. Represent data management and biostatistics in marketing efforts by developing project bid proposals, participating at bid defense meetings, or performing client presentations.
* provide oversight of the hiring and management of personnel. Ensure that adequate training occurs and that performance evaluations are completed.
* and much more!
degree in statistics, biostatistics, math, or a related field. Phd or master’s degree preferred.
* at least 15 years of relevant work experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
* experience in a leadership position within biostatistics or data management for a cro.
* have previously contributed to the overall strategic direction of a company or business unit.
* thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
* working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.+27 Other Responses
Chinese Medical Device Regulatory Submissions
we are looking for independent regulatory experts who know all about chinese medical device regulations and have done a number of successful submissions with the cfda.
Thanks,+5 Other Responses
Medical Legal Nurse
We are seeking remote independent consultants to join our team! this is a sub-contracting position. Consultants must be registered nurses with a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
A bachelor degree and lnc certification are pluses, but not mandatory. Duties will include research, report writing, review of medical records, depositions and transcripts. Preparing reports that summarize the findings and/or conclusions of the legal nurse consultant based on available medical records is foundational work. Basic office equipment is required.
Candidates must have extensive experience in microsoft word, excel, and internet research and email.
Interview and vetting of the candidates is very rigorous.+19 Other Responses