Construction, Medical Devices, And Apparel Industries
We are looking to speak with several marketplace experts from the construction, medical devices, and apparel industry in us. We would particularly be interested in speaking with (find out what ap/ar means and put it in words) ap/ar, buyers, sellers and financial experts who can share insights in the marketplace systems. This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements about your background and also share your short answers to the questions below:1. Are you currently involved in b2b (buy/sell, pay/collect from other business)? Please briefly elaborate.2. What are the main products that you are involved in? And are they also available online?3. Are you familiar with marketplace systems like; amazon business, ariba, c2fo, tradeshift, basware, coupa, thomasnet, bravo, oro commerce, taulia, etc?4. Are you able to share or at least approximate your company's annual revenue?+undefined Other Responses
Clinical Laboratory Operations
Vp, laboratory operations
the vice president, laboratory operations is a critical member of the sr. Leadership team and is accountable and responsible for the overall leadership, management, and administration of all laboratory operations in accordance with cap and clia guidelines as well as other regulatory entities as appropriate (e.G., new york state, fda, etc.). Other key areas of oversight include; ensuring that all labs are performing at required levels in the areas of quality, service, productivity and teammate engagement and morale.
Core job responsibilities:
• ensures lab operations for all is focused on excellence in patient care/safety and in service to internal and external customers.
• ensures lab operations for all is compliant with a consistent set of approved laboratory policies and procedures, proper financial and operational controls, quality assurance measures, and safety programs and requirements.
• develops and oversees long-range planning and budgeting plans including; personnel and equipment needs; monitoring and managing the laboratory budget, and monitoring the annual capital forecast.
• monitors and ensures compliance with quality control standards within cap, clia, and other regulatory guidelines.
• enables and leads an organizational culture aligned with core values; service excellence, teamwork, accountability, integrity, and respect.
• a minimum of 15 years’ management experience in healthcare services environment.
• seven to ten years’ proven experience successfully managing large scale, multi-site, multi-functional operation.
• demonstrated ability to develop others and drive for results
• ability to be motivational and persuasive.
• strong background in continuous improvement
• lean six sigma certification is a plus.
• proficient in microsoft office suite, specifically word, excel, outlook, and general working knowledge of internet for business use.
• ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-stress, deadline driven environment.
Education, certification/licensure, and/or experience:
• bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the medical sciences.
• master’s degree in medical sciences or business administration strongly preferred.
• overseen multiple laboratories that conduct over 1000 tests a day.
Great compensation package!+4 Other Responses