Ceo And Board Members For A Medical Device Company
Repost -- mdb is an authorized zintro partner.
Mdb is looking for a ceo and three board members for one of its new start-ups called electroblate, inc.
Can you help us fill these positions? If your referral for the ceo position is hired you will earn a reward of $20,000. If your referral for a board position is appointed you will earn $10,000. Note: you are welcome to apply for the positions, but are not eligible for a referral fee for referring yourself.
Here is how it works:
1. Submit the candidates (or apply) via the following links:
- ceo position: http://bit.Ly/1rxtd43
- board position(s): http://bit.Ly/1wrhraj
2. Within one week you will receive feedback and you will be kept up to date with the progress.
Here is a brief description of electroblate and you can learn more by clicking on the links provided above. Electroblate, inc. Is a clinical-stage, medical device company developing a unique platform to induce programmed cell death (apoptosis) in soft tissue non-thermally. By inducing apoptosis the body doesn't recognize injury and repairs the treated tissue with normal tissue in the treated area. The applicable worldwide market, exceeds $15 billion, and targets multiple therapeutic applications, such as tumor/cyst/unwanted tissue ablation, and multiple cosmetic applications.
The company is a technology ?Roll-up? Being created by mdb to acquire the operations and ip of three companies and two universities, enabling electroblate a dominant ip position in this technology area. In addition, the principal scientists and inventors are equity holders and will be working with the company to help further the technology platform.
Thanks again for your help in our mission of maximizing the probability of success of these disruptive technology companies!
chris+54 Other Responses
Board Medical Chair
This is an opportunity for a dedicated medical professional to join our mission of protecting human research subjects as a board chair in our puyallup, washington location.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa without visa sponsorship
- provide the highest possible support to our ethical review and research safety programs in areas and issues requiring medical training and judgment. This most commonly involves the institutional review board, and may also include providing medical advice to biosafety committees.
**essential duties & responsibilities**:
- chair board meetings to ensure compliance with federal and state laws as well as our policies and procedures, and facilitate discussion from board members. Provide scientific, ethical and regulatory support and advice to board members
- analyze and present protocols and other agenda items at board meetings to facilitate informed decision making. Set standards and role model effective presentation and discussion for all board members.
- analyze research submissions, identify problems and issues, collect additional information or request corrections, and draft memoranda.
- research, draft, and present reports to the board on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to, investigator misconduct, site visits, fda and sponsor audits of investigators and others, issues involving human subjects, sponsors, and institutions.
- advise clients of applicable scientific information and regulations pertaining to human subject research, both orally and in writing.
- analyze requests for exemption determinations and provide formal written opinions that proposed projects are exempt from the requirements for irb review or do not require irb review.
- provide guidance to clients to help resolve scientific, ethical and regulatory issues and difficulties.
- review literature and other materials to keep abreast of developments in the regulatory, legal, and ethical arenas.
- md or do
- list the medical licenses you currently hold or have held in the u.S
- experience in submitting and/or reviewing clinical trial protocols is strongly preferred. This experience is normally gained while working in the clinical trial industry or as an irb board member.
- experience as a member of an medical ethics review board would be relevant.
- able to chair board meeting and effectively present information to a diverse group of professionals
- six or more years of related clinical experience and/or training, preferred
- ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- knowledge of ms word, ms excel, ms outlook and ms windows.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa.
Kindly respond providing a brief summary of your relevant experience and attach your latest resume on zintro.+45 Other Responses
Medical Device Documentation
We are a small, new to market medical device company located in the us. We have a class 1 medical device (non-sterile non measuring).We are in need of help with our technical file. We have spent quite a lot of time on this file but need someone to either finish it for us or direct us what to do next.+29 Other Responses