Medical Device Venting
We are interested in speaking with an expert in membranes for venting of a wide range of medical devices, e.G. Vented syringes, ostomy bags, iv infusion systems.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who can speak about topics including pressure equalization, bubble removal, venting materials such as eptfe, regulatory environment, trends in medical device venting, etc.+undefined Other Responses
Medical Devices Development
Job title: program manager
location: windham, maine
this full time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The program manager should have many years of experience around managing oem product development programs specific to the optical endoscope medical device market. Assume overall accountability for all aspects of a project and ensure success. Serve as liaison and central point of contact for client, vendors, management and engineering. Apply expertise to coordinate cross-functional project team activities, ensure timely completion of tasks and deliverables, and meet project deadlines and objectives. Advise the product engineering team on decisions regarding which deliverables are critical to the success of the project and prioritize accordingly.
Additional details of job description available upon request.
**essential knowledge, skills & abilities**
• special knowledge, skills and abilities:
• demonstrated project leadership for new product development of medical devices
• demonstrated experience working within iso 13485 and 9001
• experience managing multiple development projects simultaneously
• demonstrated experience with tools such as fmea, risk analysis, time and budget tracking, scheduling, prioritization
• excellent written and verbal skills. Must clearly communicate with team members, clients, vendors, and senior management regarding technical details and projects status
• good organizational, multi-tasking and team building skills
• demonstrated design experience in area of engineering expertise as well as broad practical knowledge of related disciplines
• strong ms project user, understand dependencies, critical path
• manage internal/external technical resources
• bachelors degree or significant experience in a technical discipline is preferable
• minimum 8 years of product development and project engineering experience
• many years of experience around managing oem product development programs specific to the optical endoscope medical device market.
• competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacations, medical insurance, life insurance, supplemental insurance including: short term and long term disability, accident insurance and hospital confinement indemnity insurance, 401k plan, direct deposit.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This job is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+7 Other Responses