Medical Device Design & Engineering
This full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
Senior design engineer directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Designs, drafts layouts and drawings of medical devices, assemblies, and systems from specifications, source control drawings, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions for both new and existing product design.
this position requires strict confidentiality. The senior design engineer will be privy to sensitive company records, as well as the executive managements personal, private information. Information in these areas will not be discussed with anyone inside or outside the company. Confidentiality is a condition of continued employment. Additionally, to apply for this position, the candidate cannot have any on-going non-compete agreements.
Additional details of job description available upon request.
- b. S. Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- minimum of 7-10 years design engineering experience is required.
- excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- highly proficient in microsoft office programs.
- must be able to work with customers to define and document requirements, - address technical concerns and provide project status.
- ability to make technical presentations internally and to customers.
- able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
- strong project management experience.
- basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- background in medical device industry a plus.
- background in medical designs a plus.
- may assist in overseeing and assigning work to other positions.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
Competitive salary and benefits. Relocation offered.+30 Other Responses
Singapore Medical Devices Regulation
Regulatory consultant for an orthopaedic medical device who may assist the regulatory strategy, reimbursement, product verification validation, market clearance product registration.+4 Other Responses