Medical Device Development
We are looking for an expert in the area of medical device development, specifically for knowledge in:
plasma based therapeutic apheresis column development using antibodies/peptides
matrix/antibody coupling options and optimization
sterilization processes including aseptic technique versus end-sterilization for these devices
knowledge of regulatory issues also a plus.+10 Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses
Medical Device Reimbursement
We are looking for reimbursement experts also called payers experts who have experience getting a medical device approved with one of the european agences such as with germany's bfarm or emea, aemps in spain, aifa in italy, nice in england, or has in france. You do not have to work for these agencies but we need someone who has worked closely with the process of getting a medical device approved with one of these agencies. The product we are working on is for chronic rhinosinusitis and the device involves a laser for the patient. We would like to interview you for one hour about this process. Please send me a detailed reply on your experience with getting medical devices approved in europe overall or in a particular country. Also do you have experience with rhinosinusitis? Please be very detailed so we can determine if you have the right experience.
Janet *****+2 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Medical Devices Engineering
Job title: senior engineer - medical devices
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
Competitive salary and benefits. Relocation offered.
Senior design engineer directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Designs, drafts layouts and drawings of medical devices, assemblies, and systems from specifications, source control drawings, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions for both new and existing product design.
this position requires strict confidentiality. The senior design engineer will be privy to sensitive company records, as well as the executive managements personal, private information. Information in these areas will not be discussed with anyone inside or outside the company. Confidentiality is a condition of continued employment. Additionally, to apply for this position, the candidate cannot have any on-going non-compete agreements.
Additional details of job description available upon request.
- b. S. Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- minimum of 7-10 developing medical devices and design engineering experience is required.
- excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- highly proficient in microsoft office programs.
- must be able to work with customers to define and document requirements, - address technical concerns and provide project status.
- ability to make technical presentations internally and to customers.
- able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
- strong project management experience.
- basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- background in medical device industry a plus.
- background in medical designs a plus.
- may assist in overseeing and assigning work to other positions.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
Competitive salary and benefits. Relocation offered.+8 Other Responses