Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics And Therapies
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on nuclear medicine.
we would like to have a better understanding of its solutions, diagnostics, and therapies associated with it. Ideally, experts that have previously worked or currently engaged with leading companies in nuclear medicine specifically from the side of r&d / engineering, commercial aspect in this space - sales and marketing, and from the supply chain angle.
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. would you be able to speak about the current trends, pros, and cons of solutions and diagnostics for nuclear medicine?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated***+21 Other Responses
Ayurvedic Medicine Formulations
I am in need of following ayurvedic drug formulations and herbal cosmetic formulations for ayurvedic factory unit in kolhapur, maharashtra. The details are as
ayurvedic drug formulations
sr. No. Name of disease form of medicine remark
1 heart tablet
2 kidney tablet
3 blood pressure tablet
4 diabetes tablet
5 anti stress tablet
6 detox tablet
7 lever tablet
8 lever liquid
9 cough and cold syrup
10 fever tablet
11 antiaging tablet
12 antiaging tonic
sr. No. Type of product form
1 beauty cream paste
2 face wash paste
our requirements for ayurvedic medicine formulations are
1. Formulations are proprietary in nature
2. Can be used for curative and preventive purpose
3. Contain minimum required ingredients only ( minimum ingredients formulations)
4. Bhasma, metals, poisonous materials, mercury and alcohol or self generating alcohol shall not be used in formulations
5. Specify binding agent and colour coating for tablet
6. Clearly specify ingredients percentage or quantity.
7. Expiry period is maximum three years.
8. Write in detail manufacturing procedure, therapeutic index, indication, contra indications and dosages.
Kindly email me about time required for formulations and approximate estimate with clinical trial and without clinical trial
thanks+13 Other Responses
Hello, we are interested in understanding better how sales force for leading pharma is changing in the face of personalised medicine revolution.
Are reps co-promoting diagnostic testing?
Who is training them in pm?
How are they targeting docs?
Interested in any large/mid size pharma with pm therapies with clear diagnostic strategy on market or in the pipeline.
Thanks and have a good day.+6 Other Responses