Distribution Of Liver Disease Medical Foods
"medical foods value chain & distribution of liver disease medical foods”
we are interested to understand the following:
• key companies and medical food products for liver diseases; market share of key products such as medtrition (hepament), victus (enterex hepatic), and nutrihep (nestle)
• the target population for liver disease medical foods; who are the key influencers
• strategies adopted by the company to grow its liver disease medical food brand
• reimbursement scenario of medical foods for liver diseases and out-of-pocket expenses
• the value chain of medical foods along with margins and market structure (consolidated vs fragmented)
• key distributors of medical foods in the us market; their capabilities and collaborations, revenue, and key personnel’s
• key differentiating factors/messaging of the competitors’ brand
please do get in touch if found relevant and interested.
ashish+undefined Other Responses
Otc Medical Food Product
We, a german based pharmaceutical company, are looking for some consulting services and advice around financial modelling and pricing structure for our otc medical food product in the us.
Our focus is primarily targeting the major pharmaceutical wholesalers, such as abc, cardinal and mckesson, as well as major drugstore retailers such as cvs, walgreens, riteaid and independent pharmacies across the us.
More precisely, we are interested in:
• do wholesalers add another margin before they sell the product to the retailers?
• if they add another margin, how high is it usually for medical foods/otc products?
• do the retailers always sell at the suggested retail price? Or do they always add a certain margin to their buying price (and ignore the suggested retail price)?
Please get in touch with us if you can provide us with some well-founded answers to these questions and the overall topic.
Thank you very much!+undefined Other Responses