Medical Food Market
We would like to connect with current and ex- employees of medical food companies (for epilepsy and pku) in countries: thailand, china, taiwan, india, korea, indonesia and vietnam.
The experts from the below target companies should have handled medical food products for epilepsy and pku indication. We would like to understand:
- medical food market in the respective country
- drivers / challenges / trends
- regulatory and reimbursement scenario
- target patients and key influencers
- value chain and profit pool analysis
- market structure (total number of competitors and market share of prominent players, fragmented or consolidated)
- value chain and key distributors involved
the target companies are: mead johnson, vitaflo (by nestle health science), abbott, and nutricia.+9 Other Responses
My company manufactures a medical supplement used the management of peripheral neuropathy, we are classified as a medical food. We are looking to get our product in to insurance formularies. I am looking for advice on how to accomplish this task.+2 Other Responses
Medical Practitioners For Epilepsy And Phenylketonuria
We need to speak with medical practitioners (neurologists / nutritionists / pediatrician) for:
2 disease indications: epilepsy and phenylketonuria (pku) across
11 asian countries: india, china, south korea, japan, thailand, philippines, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, vietnam, and indonesia.
We are looking for healthcare practitioners who can talk about the following (pertaining towards epilepsy and pku):
- disease burden (prevalence, incidence, diagnosis and treatment rates)
- disease treatment
- nutritional treatment aspect prescribed
- unmet needs
- health insurance (reimbursement)
the nutritional treatment aspect is something we would like to specifically dwell into further:
- do these patients require nutritional support? If yes, at what stage and what kind of nutritional treatment is provided?
- are medical foods prescribed? Why? How do they help? Preferred route of administration?
- characteristics of patients who are prescribed medical foods
- key brands of medical foods prescribed
- % share of patients prescribed nutritional treatment and medical foods
- key influencers (neurologists or nutritionists)
we are looking for someone who would be able to answer all the above questions and who would be able to comment 2-3 countries together+31 Other Responses