Surgical Instruments Color Coding
We are the global leader in open innovation competitions with clients ranging from fortune 1000, large-scale not-for-profits, and governmental agencies. With more than a decade of experience, we have a proven track record of crowdsourcing innovation solutions from the world’s smartest people, who compete to provide ideas and solutions to important business, social, policy, scientific, and technical challenges. We are an authorized zintro partner.
In a surgical environment, many tools are required to be available of similar shapes and sizes. At any time, a person must find, select and pass on the correct instrument. Color coding the instruments is one way of doing this quickly and efficiently. We are looking for new technologies that can code surgical instruments such that they can be immediately identified.
This is a theoretical challenge that only requires the submission of a written proposal. $15,000 is on offer, and the deadline for completing the work is 26th january 2016.
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, please use this link to see the introductory details:
once you have seen these details, you will then need to register on the platform and click “view more details” to see the exact requirements.+10 Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses
Fda And Medical Devices
this is ranjan from complianceonline (training and coaching) on fda and medical devices. I would like to invite you as a speaker with our company on online webinars.
Kindly let me know would you be interested as a speaker/expert and provide trainings.
Thanks & regards,
ranjan+33 Other Responses