We are looking for expert witness with at least 5 years experience in the field of medicare coding that is familiar with the coding policies and payment methodologies of the federal centers for medicare and medicaid. Specifically, we are looking for several experts with experience and knowledge of the national correct coding initiative (“ncci”). We need an individual with the credentials and ability to define what a utilization limitation is as defined by medicare. We need this individual to be able to explain clearly what coding policies and payment methodologies are technically considered to be utilization limitations (if any) and what coding policies and payment methodologies are not considered to be utilization limitations.
Expert need not be based in florida. The ideal expert will be familiar with florida statute 627.736 (2013)
areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of medicare coding; medicare coding; medicaid; medicare; ncci; medical coding; medical billing; reimbursement; utilization limitation; national correct coding initiative+6 Other Responses
Need help with properly coding services for a mental health and pain medicine practice. This is a single provider + support staff practice. We provide services in office, assisted living, custodial care and snf settings. Need to properly code e&m and adjunct services for billing to medicare and various california workers compensation payers. Looking for a consultant to assist with coding to maximize revenue while staying within medicare guidelines.+2 Other Responses
Medical Billing And Reimbursement
This full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
Job position: director, billing & reimbursement
provides effective leadership and management of the reimbursement department in revenue management, medical insurance authorizations and managed care contracting.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• develops, implements and manages the policy and procedures to ensure complete, accurate, and compliant processes that result in optimal collections and customer service performance for the organization.
• directs the complete revenue cycle process for reimbursement services: ensures timely authorization of tests; initiates prompt calls and manages and monitors contract status and compliance.
• is the key interface with xifin, our billing and collection service to ensure pricing is accurate and billing policies are followed.
• coaches, trains and mentors team to meet departmental goals.
• establishes performance metrics and reporting on progress to management on a weekly basis.
• identifies issues and opportunities within the reimbursement process and implements strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• third-party reimbursement, managed care organizations guidelines, medicaid & medicare regulation experience required, medical terminology experience preferred.
• ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
• strong financial, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• ability to read, interprets, and analyzes business and accounting documents.
• effective communication skills, the ability to provide clear and concise oral/ written information to internal/external customers.
• ability to maintain confidentiality and hipaa compliance practices.
• bs degree in business or a related field
• 8 years revenue cycle experience and 5 years in a leadership
role overseeing medical authorizations, managed care and reimbursement employees.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the u.S.A.+19 Other Responses