Durable Medical Equipment
We require experts in durable medical equipment providers.
These are companies that buy wheelchairs, beds, walkers, personal care, etc.
Personal care items like commodes, etc from manufacturers like invacare, medline, drive medical, to provide to patients in the home, and bill medicare and commercial payors.
We are focused on the smaller providers (500k-3m in sales) and are looking for a total of 3-4 for the panel.
Please respond describing your relevant experience, thank you.+25 Other Responses
Information Technology Trends In Life Science
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study for a professional services provider, we are interested in learning about key business issues and priorities, interest in types of work and perspectives on the future of it (application, architecture, cloud, digital) in the life science industry (pharma, medical devices).
We need to speak with senior experts who are either currently or have recently (within 1 years) been employed in it positions at global top 20 pharma or medical devices companies. Experts should have 15+ years of industry experience.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information but rather high-level information to understand where the industry is headed from an it perspective.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions this week and next, and we are happy to compensate you for your time.
Look forward to hearing from you!
julian+4 Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses
I am looking for a biomedical engineer/scientist with experience in developing medical technologies especially using nanotechnology. I need advice on various aspects of starting up a medtech/biotech company including financing, product development, technology transfer, business and strategic planning, and navigating the regulatory path.+25 Other Responses