Durable Medical Equipment
we are looking to better understand the landscape and trends in dme (durable medical equipment) distribution. We would like to speak to anyone who has experience at a dme supplier/distributor to post-acute and home health. In particular, dme would have to include hospital beds.
We are also looking to understand the use of specialty equipment for pediatrics in acute and post-acute care. We would like to speak to anyone who has experience working with pediatrics with developmental or neurological disorders (such as autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, mental retardation, etc.) in an acute hospital/medical center or ltc/rehab center.
This would be a 1-hour paid phone consultation and we would be asking questions about the current market and any expected trends.
Thank you+7 Other Responses
Durable Medical Equipment
We require experts in durable medical equipment providers.
These are companies that buy wheelchairs, beds, walkers, personal care, etc.
Personal care items like commodes, etc from manufacturers like invacare, medline, drive medical, to provide to patients in the home, and bill medicare and commercial payors.
We are focused on the smaller providers (500k-3m in sales) and are looking for a total of 3-4 for the panel.
Please respond describing your relevant experience, thank you.+30 Other Responses
Medical Devices Business Startup
Search for a ceo
a very early stage medical device start-up is looking for a ceo. This ceo should be experienced in start-ups, medical devices and funding. This person should be located in usa, preferably on east coast. Compensation is available only in shares until funding is raised.+15 Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses