Hi - i need a visual merchandising expert who can do a "how to" seminar for the premium salon industry. We are a manufacturer launching a premium hair care line and need someone to give a one hour seminar on merchandising basics in the salon environment. The audience is primarily sales consultants. My timeline is very short. I need this person in miami on feb. 1. They need to conduct 4 rounds of a one hour presentation.+6 Other Responses
Engagement Practices For Merchandise
We are looking for insights on procurement of merchandise like-
1. Tumbler (stainless steel),
2. Water bottles (plastic, glass, stainless steel),
3. Cups/mugs (ceramic)
the geographical scope is apac with a focus on philippines, korea, thailand, taiwan, indonesia , singapore, india, china, and nz.
The key questions revolve around the following areas:
a. Best sourcing practices: sourcing, contracting, supplier and risk management perspective
b. Pricing intelligence: cost drivers, pricing models, and recommendations
c. Engagement models – sourcing models adopted (regional/global suppliers; tenure; no. Of suppliers)
looking forward to a pre-consult call of 10 minutes from potential experts for alignment on the project requirements. Thanks.
Regards+11 Other Responses
Latam Procurement And Merchandising
Hi, i work for a market research company serving fortune 500 companies. We would like to conduct paid interviews of multiple experts for our current research in latin america.
The project mainly focus on;
1) procurement best practices in merchandising and in-store personnel - we would like to have a more holistic approach about all the parties in “the store” that could be distributors and displays suppliers
2) we would also like to know more about the opportunities in consolidating merchandisers, in-store personnel and point of selling materials by leveraging on the distributors and other suppliers
3) we would also like to understand preferred retail formats in countries like brazil, argentina, chile, panama and the rest of latin america
geography: brazil, panama, chile, argentina, rest of latin america+6 Other Responses