Retail Store Displays In Europe
One of our major fast moving consumer goods (fmcg/cpg) clients is interested to understand the cost effective operating models in sourcing retail store displays in europe. They are keen to understand the strategies adopted by leading companies in europe for homogenized sourcing of displays. They would like to estimate the total cost of ownership in sourcing displays by various models and understand the methods for measuring profitability of display campaigns. +7 Other Responses
Global Merchandising Services For Cpg
Project scope (geographic): global, this falls under 5 zones – latin america, north america, asia, central eastern europe middle east & africa, and western europe.
this study is from the perspective of outsourcing the merchandising service for a global cpg company which is looking at syndication opportunities by channel and the best practices in merchandise management services.
Key focus areas:
1. To identify various global merchandising service providers and also major players in key regions mentioned.
2. To identify engagement models prevalent in macro regions, whether agencies offer syndicated or dedicated merchandising services by channel.
3. Also to determine if these agencies have in-house capability to serve all channels or do they outsource services in certain channels.
4. To identify syndication opportunities by channels (focus on food, drugs, convenient stores, perfumeries, gas stations, electronic stores, hair salons, do-it –yourself stores)
5. Current and future market trends in the outsourcing of merchandise services.
6. To determine the cost and price structure prevalent in the merchandising services industry.
7. To identify best practices in the industry including:
a. Is merchandising done in-house or outsourced in cpg industry?
B. How is roi measured on merchandising and other parameters for performance evaluation?
C. What are the prevalent criteria for supplier selection?
D. Opportunities for integrating merchandising with other in-store activities like data gathering etc.
E. How is technology and scale leveraged in the cpg industry?
Areas of expertise:
• consultants with extensive experience and knowledge of merchandising best practices in various cpg companies.
• seeking experts with (business/market, operations) knowledge of procuring merchandising services.
• executives who had worked in procurement / retailing departments of various leading cpg companies looking at the merchandising functions.+12 Other Responses
Product Retail Display
Need a retail display expert to do a walk through of a garden center to tell us how to best lay out the store, displays, etc. To gain the most traffic and catch the most attention.+9 Other Responses