We are seeking a senior retail merchandising consultant to serve as project/program lead for a systems implementation/integration. Must be business process oriented with a high-level, enterprise-wide understanding of retail merchandising, with experience leading a large systems integration/implementation.
Us-based consultants only.+16 Other Responses
Software For Merchandise
We are a us based investment firm that is researching the merchandising software space.
· we would like to speak to merchandise managers at larger retail chains (500+ stores) and big box retailers (500+ stores) who use merchandising software to manage their operations (merchandising execution, planograms, etc).
· individuals who use merchandising software both at retail locations and hq for planning purposes. We are interested in speaking to the person, likely at the retailer hq, who is the key decision maker and can describe why the software was procured and satisfaction with the product.
· some vendors in the space include jda and spaceman.
In your response, please include a few lines on your experience pertaining to the above. Thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Retail Industry And Merchandising
Moving from 28,000 sq/ft (1,400sq/ft of showroom), to 72,000 sq/ft (5,700 sq/ft of showroom). Needing help with our layout of industrial products to attract more sales. Hoses, pipe fittings, valves, hand tools, pumps, paint, industrial hardware type items.+6 Other Responses
i am based in doha-qatar and i am in the process of opening my first supermarket/grocery shop. The shop is almost ready and what is left is stocking/merchandising the shop. Im looking for someone based in doha-qatar to help me with the process of stocking/merchandising since i have zero experience.
Please note that this is urgent with many thanks.+3 Other Responses
Retail Visual Merchandising
I am looking to connect with one or more retail visual merchandising experts for product placement+6 Other Responses
Retail Store Displays In Europe
One of our major fast moving consumer goods (fmcg/cpg) clients is interested to understand the cost effective operating models in sourcing retail store displays in europe. They are keen to understand the strategies adopted by leading companies in europe for homogenized sourcing of displays. They would like to estimate the total cost of ownership in sourcing displays by various models and understand the methods for measuring profitability of display campaigns. +7 Other Responses
Product Retail Display
Retail display, inventory management and point of sale consultant to present to a group of retailers+25 Other Responses
Retail Merchandising And Promotion
Project: retail merchandisers and promoters
client: leading personal care company
focus countries:brazil, argentina ,peru, columbia, el salvador, china, korea, thailand, philippines, malaysia, vietnam, and australia
1)understanding the impact of contingent labor laws while allocating resources and compensating merchandisers and promoters (sales people)
2)identifying technologies used to automate labor intensive operations of merchandisers and track merchandiser operations and reporting activities
3)to analyze industry sourcing best practices while managing the respective category (includes pricing models ,sourcing models,engagement models)
please revert back if you can render your expertise in the above mentioned segments. We will get back to you at the earliest
thanks+4 Other Responses
Product Retail Display
Seeking a retail merchandising consultant who can help us take concept designs to sourcing, buildouts and into retail ready displays for our software products.
We are looking for a solution provider who can take care of all the details and help us create/produce displays such as four-foot retail slatwall display, countertop displays, endcaps, and other freestanding displays.+11 Other Responses
We have a very loyal following from our 10 years of experience as a premium restaurant and homewares shop set in a countryside setting just outside london.
We are now embarking on a major project in central london with a 10,000 sq ft highly trafficked retail space incorporating a restaurant and bar.
We have extensive expertise in f&b and therefore we welcome to hear from a homewares retail expert from the premium sector with solid merchandising experience.
We prefer someone with seniority to professionally guide the strategic creation of the retail brand and the relevant tactics for achieving staged success against industry benchmarks. The ideal candidate must be based in london.+3 Other Responses
Latam Procurement And Merchandising
Hi, i work for a market research company serving fortune 500 companies. We would like to conduct paid interviews of multiple experts for our current research in latin america.
The project mainly focus on;
1) procurement best practices in merchandising and in-store personnel - we would like to have a more holistic approach about all the parties in “the store” that could be distributors and displays suppliers
2) we would also like to know more about the opportunities in consolidating merchandisers, in-store personnel and point of selling materials by leveraging on the distributors and other suppliers
3) we would also like to understand preferred retail formats in countries like brazil, argentina, chile, panama and the rest of latin america
geography: brazil, panama, chile, argentina, rest of latin america+6 Other Responses
Global Merchandising Services For Cpg
Project scope (geographic): global, this falls under 5 zones – latin america, north america, asia, central eastern europe middle east & africa, and western europe.
this study is from the perspective of outsourcing the merchandising service for a global cpg company which is looking at syndication opportunities by channel and the best practices in merchandise management services.
Key focus areas:
1. To identify various global merchandising service providers and also major players in key regions mentioned.
2. To identify engagement models prevalent in macro regions, whether agencies offer syndicated or dedicated merchandising services by channel.
3. Also to determine if these agencies have in-house capability to serve all channels or do they outsource services in certain channels.
4. To identify syndication opportunities by channels (focus on food, drugs, convenient stores, perfumeries, gas stations, electronic stores, hair salons, do-it –yourself stores)
5. Current and future market trends in the outsourcing of merchandise services.
6. To determine the cost and price structure prevalent in the merchandising services industry.
7. To identify best practices in the industry including:
a. Is merchandising done in-house or outsourced in cpg industry?
B. How is roi measured on merchandising and other parameters for performance evaluation?
C. What are the prevalent criteria for supplier selection?
D. Opportunities for integrating merchandising with other in-store activities like data gathering etc.
E. How is technology and scale leveraged in the cpg industry?
Areas of expertise:
• consultants with extensive experience and knowledge of merchandising best practices in various cpg companies.
• seeking experts with (business/market, operations) knowledge of procuring merchandising services.
• executives who had worked in procurement / retailing departments of various leading cpg companies looking at the merchandising functions.+12 Other Responses