We have a very loyal following from our 10 years of experience as a premium restaurant and homewares shop set in a countryside setting just outside london.
We are now embarking on a major project in central london with a 10,000 sq ft highly trafficked retail space incorporating a restaurant and bar.
We have extensive expertise in f&b and therefore we welcome to hear from a homewares retail expert from the premium sector with solid merchandising experience.
We prefer someone with seniority to professionally guide the strategic creation of the retail brand and the relevant tactics for achieving staged success against industry benchmarks. The ideal candidate must be based in london.+3 Other Responses
Global Merchandising Services For Cpg
Project scope (geographic): global, this falls under 5 zones – latin america, north america, asia, central eastern europe middle east & africa, and western europe.
this study is from the perspective of outsourcing the merchandising service for a global cpg company which is looking at syndication opportunities by channel and the best practices in merchandise management services.
Key focus areas:
1. To identify various global merchandising service providers and also major players in key regions mentioned.
2. To identify engagement models prevalent in macro regions, whether agencies offer syndicated or dedicated merchandising services by channel.
3. Also to determine if these agencies have in-house capability to serve all channels or do they outsource services in certain channels.
4. To identify syndication opportunities by channels (focus on food, drugs, convenient stores, perfumeries, gas stations, electronic stores, hair salons, do-it –yourself stores)
5. Current and future market trends in the outsourcing of merchandise services.
6. To determine the cost and price structure prevalent in the merchandising services industry.
7. To identify best practices in the industry including:
a. Is merchandising done in-house or outsourced in cpg industry?
B. How is roi measured on merchandising and other parameters for performance evaluation?
C. What are the prevalent criteria for supplier selection?
D. Opportunities for integrating merchandising with other in-store activities like data gathering etc.
E. How is technology and scale leveraged in the cpg industry?
Areas of expertise:
• consultants with extensive experience and knowledge of merchandising best practices in various cpg companies.
• seeking experts with (business/market, operations) knowledge of procuring merchandising services.
• executives who had worked in procurement / retailing departments of various leading cpg companies looking at the merchandising functions.+12 Other Responses
Retail And Merchandising
Project: retail and commercial merchandiser
industry: consumer healthcare
we are looking for details on merchandiser services by which we mean the right demonstration and location of products and medicines on the pharmacy shelves for the purpose of increasing volumes of sale.
1) how are the services offered by staffing agencies different from retail support service providers while catering to merchandiser requirements from a pharmaceutical client?
2) what could be the emerging trends while procuring merchandiser services from a buyer (pharmaceutical client perspective)? Is there a centralized buying or is it decentralized?
3) how is pharmaceutical merchandiser service sourced in china? Do large pharmaceutical companies like pfizer, amgen, and astrazeneca completely outsource these services or they have in-house teams while managing merchandiser requirements?
4) how do service providers or suppliers price merchandiser services offered by their organization? Do they adopt a project based fee or a cost plus pricing approach?
5) what kind of contract model (long term, short term or ad-hoc level) has got maximum adoption while dealing with merchandiser requirements?+7 Other Responses