Wireless Mesh Networks
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts with extensive knowledge in the manufacturing and designing of point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and wireless mesh networks. We would like to understand the value proposition of these solutions relative to private and public cellular and wi-fi networks, especially in the application of vehicle automation, video surveillance, and passenger wi-fi. Finally, we would like to understand the impact of 5g’s release on the competitive positioning for these solutions.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the extent of your experience with designing, implementing, and monitoring wireless networks for use in long distance or remote area applications?
2. Would you be able to give an overview on performance comparison of mesh networks (throughput and latency) and its key differentiators relative to lte? Please answer briefly.
3. Can you share your insights on the competitive advantages and the effectiveness of mesh networks relative to its competitors (cellular, wifi, wireline) and how the 5g release can impact these?
4. Kindly rate your familiarity with industry participants (1 not familiar, 5 very familiar)
a. Proxim wireless
e. Axxcss wireless / moseley+35 Other Responses
Topic: i want to get some background on the femtocell market to support an investment decision. Am looking for an overview of the market-major players, key trends in 2010, expected adoption/growth rates in 2010, competitive technology threats, key risks
experts i want to speak with: telecom strategists, strategy/sales mgt people from wireless carriers who will be making such decisions
experts i don't want to speak with: technical, operational consultants or telecom advisory firms.+7 Other Responses
Csp Network Access Technology
Our firm requires multiple experts from tier 1 and tier 2 telecom providers who have experience in utilizing vendors that provide network access technologies such as calix and adtran.
We would like to have a better understanding on the composition of spending of telco service providers into these vendors and how cost/spend is broken down in different ways such as e.G. Fiber related vs. Copper related. new install vs. Maintenance and capacity expansion and spend on new software products.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role, in terms of selecting access technology vendors for your network?
2. Can you provide an overview or share your insights on the budget priorities of telco service providers when choosing to expand their customer broadband technologies?
3. Have you utilized either calixto or adtran? Please specify vendors in this space that you have engaged with.
4. Would you be able to discuss pros and cons primarily on the composition of spending by telco service providers into these vendors broken down into the following? Please answer with a yes/no for each or a few brief statements
4a. Fiber related vs. Copper related
4b. New install vs. Maintenance and capacity expansion
4c. Spending on new software products
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+11 Other Responses