Metal Mining In Mexico
Looking for expertise in gold and silver mining in mexico, particularly for ore beneficiation, smelting and refining facilities.+10 Other Responses
Metal Supply And Demand
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study , we are seeking experts who can share their opinion on:
1) what is the current supply-demand economics of bismuth, gallium, germanium, selenium, indium, tellurium metals (primary and secondary supply as well as end use mix)?
2) how is the supply of the metal expected to move from 2015 to 2020?
3) what are the end use markets expected to move from 2015 to 2020?
4) what could be market discontinuities (supply and demand side) that might change the supply and demand outlook?
5) how is the competitive landscape expected to change over this same timeline?
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a $250 compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+10 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
For our current work, we are looking to speak to experts from manufacturing set up in following areas:
• human resource management (specifically fte – unionized & non unionized category)
• industrial relations management (managing relations with workers unions)
• negotiations with worker unions
• target companies – any heavy manufacturing / metals – mining players – both global & indian
past experience of having successfully carried out negotiations with unions for number of workers reduction
• the expert can be based in india / abroad
• target geography and industry
relevant people please drop your experience in this background.
karnika+10 Other Responses