Health Insurance Consolidation In Latin America
Insurance brokers for health insurance consolidation in latam.
Our client would like to understand brokers that would be able to support consolidating service offering from various regional health insurance service providers in latin america
latam countries – (brazil, argentina, bolívia, chile, paraguay, uruguay, panama, colombia, costa rica, ecuador, guatemala, mexico, panama, venezuela)
• pricing models – (highlight rates and prices within latam) - broker
• best practices – sourcing and engagement models - broker
• communication process – health management - broker
• sla/kpi’s - health insurance and broker
• cost saving opportunities - health insurance and broker
• case studies - health insurance and broker
• risks, costs covering paymant models, tendency, learnings, legislation, and other relevant aspects+5 Other Responses
Legal Services & Debt Collection In Mexico
I am looking for expertise in the legal services and debt collection category with respect to certain insights on the legal market as to which are the top law firms and debt collection agencies in mexico providing legal recovery, legal corporate review services and debt collection services.
Legal recovery services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
Legal corporate review services include review of legal documentation provided by clients to the bank.
Debt collection services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
With respect to the above i would want insights on the following questions:
1) which are the law firms and debt collection agencies providing the aforementioned services?
2) what are the current payment models adopted by these law firms or debt collection agencies
- how many of them charge alternate fee arrangements? (example: fixed fee, capped fee, flat fee etc.)
- what do they charge as percentage of fee by stage of case and what is the percentage?
3) what is the alternative mechanisms of payment (example: payment made based on success of case, efficiency rate of performance, incentive based pricing etc.)
thanks and looking forward to your response.+3 Other Responses