Construction Materials Intelligence - Saudi Arabia And Middle East
I am looking to understand the saudi arabia and middle east market for the following construction materials:
2. Aggregates (virgin and recycled)
3. Construction sand
4. Limestone (as a cementitious material)
5. Fly-ash and volcanic ash
6. Ground granulated blast furnace slag
8. Steel rebar
following is the detailed request for each of the construction material mentioned above:
1. What is market overview (market size) for each of the commodity in saudi arabia? And what percent of saudi arabia market attributes to middle east market? What are the current market trends for each of these commodities?
2. What are the demand and supply numbers in volume and value for these commodities and saudi arabia i.E., production, capacity and consumption numbers for 2021 or 2020?
3. What is the minimum order quantity (moq) for each of these commodities in saudi arabia for a capital construction project? For example: moq for commodity might be is 1 pallet where 1 pallet contains 100 bags with each bags weighing 50 kg. Therefore, moq in kilogram would be 5000 kg equivalent to 1 pallet
4. How much does one sku contain for each commodity in saudi arabia? For example: 1 commodity bag contains minimum of 50 kg.
5. How does the supply base look like between highly consolidated to highly fragmented for each of these commodities? What would be the percentage market share of top players/suppliers in saudi arabia for each commodity?
6. What are the price trends (per bag/per tonne etc.) for each of these commodities in saudi arabia with two year historical and next 12 months forecast on monthly or quarterly basis?
7. What is the trade (import and export) number (quantity and value) for each of these commodities for saudi arabia for the past three years? Is saudi arabia a net importer or exporter for each of these commodities?
8. What are the best engagement practices to source each of these commodities? Please try to include following parameters such as service type (standalone vs integrated/bundled services), pricing type (cost plus, guaranteed maximum price, fixed price), contract length (short term – up to one year or less, and long term – more than a year)+7 Other Responses
Middle East Energy Industry
Middle east uncertainty
contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved). This will provide you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: with continuing uncertainty in the middle east – in places like libya, syria, and yemen – how is this destabilization affecting global markets for oil, energy, and other goods and services? What do you think are the important issues that are not being covered in the media?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+5 Other Responses
Middle East And Africa Naphthalene Market
We are looking to validate our data on egypt, turkey, middle east (other than egypt and turkey) and africa naphthalene market. We are looking for capacities of each company, consumption scenario in the past five years and import- export scenario including re-exports and re-imports.+3 Other Responses
Brand Protection In The Middle East
Hello, we are currently seeking support from brand protection experts for getting insights into the following questions:-
1) what is the supplier market structure with regard to brand protection in the middle east? (types of agencies doing brand-protection like law firms, brand protection agencies, etc)
2) what are the geographic capabilities of the local law firms/vs international law firms (with respect to brand protection)?
3) what are the service capabilities of law firms/brand protection agencies with respect to the following? :-
a. Anti-counterfeiting capabilities (including different stages like conducting preliminary investigation, report of findings with samples, etc)
b. What are the pricing models which these agencies usually charges with respect to these services?
C. What are the typical rates charged?
Geographic scope : middle east (lebanon, egypt, jordan, syria, iraq, saudi, uae, kuwait, oman, qatar, bahrain, yemen, pakistan)
we appreciate your interest & look forward to your response. Thank you.+3 Other Responses
I own a shipping company on the us, we mainly forward packages to our customers in the middle east by air and ocean, i want to explore the feasibility of setting up a station in dubai where i consolidate shipping to from the us then break up the shipment in dubai and ship to individual customers, i am not sure if i should be using the service of a 3pl company in jafza? Or near ailmaktom airport? Or dubai airport? Or even setup my own... And that is why i want to consult an expert in dubai..please let me know if you are in a position to offer a good advice.+7 Other Responses
Fmcg Logistics In Saudi Arabia
I am looking for experts who can provide some insights on the following:
industry: trucking/road transportation of fmcg goods
country: saudi arabia
1. Who are the major trucking service providers in saudi arabia for cross-country transportation in the middle east?
2. What are the preferred type of engagement models with the trucking service providers?
3. What is the optimal contract and payment terms negotiated with the trucking service providers?
4. What is the operating cost split-up of a truck in saudi arabia and what are the major cost drivers?
5. What are the major negotiation levers available in negotiating with a trucking service provider in saudi arabia?
Please let us know if the above subject is in line with your expertise and we will be more than happy to share the detailed questionnaire.+5 Other Responses
Construction Software Study (middle East & Europe)
We are currently looking to speak with experts in the construction industry who use software and tools for managing their construction projects in the following countries in the middle east & europe regions. We are looking at software tools/apps which are used by project managers/general contractors or project managers of construction projects to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management etc.
5. Saudi arabia
we are also looking to speak to technology companies that provides/supply these construction software to construction companies/ contractors.
The primary area of investigation is to know the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies in the above referred countries .
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1- can you briefly elaborate on your experience working with software tools/apps to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management, quality and safety etc.?
2- are you able to comment on the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies?
3- how do you go about selecting the vendor for construction software tools? What are the parameters you look into? (like local vs. Foreign, brand, price, customer base, others)
4- who are the leading providers of specialized construction software in the market? Any specific reasons why are they preferred more in comparison to others?+23 Other Responses
Project Manager - Dubai
We are a boutique management consultancy looking for a project manager based in dubai with experience in middle eastern conglomerate mix (real estate, retail, industrial, etc.); ig/automotive.
Ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- bachelor's degree and master's of sciences or master’s business administration (mba) from competitive programs.
- work experience: top-tier management consulting firms in the region, and/or: holding or investment arm of family owned businesses, and/or: pe/investment/sovereign wealth funds
- industry experience: middle eastern conglomerate mix (real estate, retail, industrial, etc.); ig/automotive – nice to have, but not mandatory.
- functional practice: portfolio strategy, growth strategy, portfolio management, governance
- management experience: 3-4 years minimum experience managing teams. Ideally, those teams would be cross functional and cross cultural teams – e.G. Experience managing others from a different culture, industry, and region.
- skills: advanced knowledge of microsoft powerpoint, excel (preferably including vba macros).
- language: fluency in english required and mastery of arabic preferred.+60 Other Responses
Livestock Industry In Middle East
Looking for individual familiar with veterinary and/or animal breeding sectors in middle east (saudi arabia, bahrain, qatar, uae, lebanon, israel).
Scope of work will be to provide background on these sectors, compile lists of veterinarians and breeders, and to facilitate introductions to key members of the veterinarian and breeder communities.
In reply, please indicate which of the above listed countries you are able provide these services.+6 Other Responses
Islamic banking financial expert, with expertise in mena+6 Other Responses
Matress Industry In Middle East
Looking for an industry expert from middle-east region on mattress industry to provide and built a business plan for manufacturing of mattress and distribution in mena, isc and far -east regions.
tushar+5 Other Responses
Middle East Regulatory Affairs
I am looking for an agent to hold the license for a medical device in kuwait, bahrain and qatar.+7 Other Responses