I own a shipping company on the us, we mainly forward packages to our customers in the middle east by air and ocean, i want to explore the feasibility of setting up a station in dubai where i consolidate shipping to from the us then break up the shipment in dubai and ship to individual customers, i am not sure if i should be using the service of a 3pl company in jafza? Or near ailmaktom airport? Or dubai airport? Or even setup my own... And that is why i want to consult an expert in dubai..please let me know if you are in a position to offer a good advice.+7 Other Responses
Fmcg Logistics In Saudi Arabia
I am looking for experts who can provide some insights on the following:
industry: trucking/road transportation of fmcg goods
country: saudi arabia
1. Who are the major trucking service providers in saudi arabia for cross-country transportation in the middle east?
2. What are the preferred type of engagement models with the trucking service providers?
3. What is the optimal contract and payment terms negotiated with the trucking service providers?
4. What is the operating cost split-up of a truck in saudi arabia and what are the major cost drivers?
5. What are the major negotiation levers available in negotiating with a trucking service provider in saudi arabia?
Please let us know if the above subject is in line with your expertise and we will be more than happy to share the detailed questionnaire.+5 Other Responses
Construction Software Study (middle East & Europe)
We are currently looking to speak with experts in the construction industry who use software and tools for managing their construction projects in the following countries in the middle east & europe regions. We are looking at software tools/apps which are used by project managers/general contractors or project managers of construction projects to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management etc.
5. Saudi arabia
we are also looking to speak to technology companies that provides/supply these construction software to construction companies/ contractors.
The primary area of investigation is to know the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies in the above referred countries .
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1- can you briefly elaborate on your experience working with software tools/apps to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management, quality and safety etc.?
2- are you able to comment on the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies?
3- how do you go about selecting the vendor for construction software tools? What are the parameters you look into? (like local vs. Foreign, brand, price, customer base, others)
4- who are the leading providers of specialized construction software in the market? Any specific reasons why are they preferred more in comparison to others?+23 Other Responses
Brand Protection In The Middle East
Hello, we are currently seeking support from brand protection experts for getting insights into the following questions:-
1) what is the supplier market structure with regard to brand protection in the middle east? (types of agencies doing brand-protection like law firms, brand protection agencies, etc)
2) what are the geographic capabilities of the local law firms/vs international law firms (with respect to brand protection)?
3) what are the service capabilities of law firms/brand protection agencies with respect to the following? :-
a. Anti-counterfeiting capabilities (including different stages like conducting preliminary investigation, report of findings with samples, etc)
b. What are the pricing models which these agencies usually charges with respect to these services?
C. What are the typical rates charged?
Geographic scope : middle east (lebanon, egypt, jordan, syria, iraq, saudi, uae, kuwait, oman, qatar, bahrain, yemen, pakistan)
we appreciate your interest & look forward to your response. Thank you.+3 Other Responses