Trying to find individual who is knowledgeable about the history/evolution of islamic finance and industry outlook. Would like to learn about:
1) various ways islamic debt is structured
2) outlook for existing islamic debt and existing debts quality (i.E. How well capitalized are islamic banks)
3) industry outlook (short, medium, and long term) + impact of dubai related concerns
1) professors specializing in middle east studies
2) islamic financial analysts at major bank
3) consultants with specializing in mena region+4 Other Responses
Credit In Uae
We currently have an opportunity for an instructor in your area of expertise, credit. This opportunity in located in the uae. Please review the following summary and let us know if you are available to assist our team. If you are interested, please respond via email, attach your cv and included your phone number and email address so we can further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Advanced principles of credit (apoc) – is a high-level course and will be structured in a symposium/graduate class type format. Participants will have access to the course material prior to the class so they are familiar with it the content and concepts and prepared to discuss and apply advanced credit theories and techniques. Case studies will be based on the uae economy. Case studies will focus on credit cards, personal loans, mortgages and the uae market. It is important for participants to understand how the international and us market affects the uae market.
We look forward to hearing back from you!+15 Other Responses