Mobile Game Marketing
I am a very small mobile game publisher who is getting ready his first mobile game app for ios and android.
I need guidance to market my game starting from zero, and using as much methods as possible to make a strong launch (direct advertising, blogs, social networks, etc.).+15 Other Responses
Iphone Vs Blackberry In Europe
We are studying current trends in the wireless handset market. Specifically, we would like to understand general purchasing and pricing trends for handset devices (who’s gaining market share, who’s loosing, thoughts on the market over the next 6-12 months). Much of your focus will be on the competition between rimm and apple.+3 Other Responses
Smartphone Game Development
Smartphone game expert needed - we are a start-up company developing a new smartphone game. We need a game expert - game enthusiast and avid player - to work with our team to develop the game prototype, as the representative of our future customers. You should be at least 18 years of age and play action-adventure smartphone games at least two hours per week; have a good overall understanding of the types of game play used in this genre and be familiar with the most popular games currently on the market;
• in addition, you are able to actively collaborate with the product development team during the prototype development process to actively collaborate and –
--evaluate the entire user experience on an ongoing basis which includes art and game play; (audio will not included in prototype development.)
--help determine which platform the first version of the smartphone game should be delivered on;
--help design the game play, including rules and monetization model – it is expected that this game will be a free offering on the open market, with monetization through the purchase of additional functionality and/or environments;
--advise the team on any other aspects of game play which would help us develop a great and product everyone can enjoy!
• you should have at least one hour per week to participate in the prototype development meetings; another one to two hours may be required at times - time may be broken into one half hour increments;
• be able to participate in the prototype development process remotely via webex, live meeting or another online meeting application; a toll free phone number will be provided for dial in;
• have enough schedule flexibility to participate in half hour sessions between 6:30 and 7:30 a.M. Est (usa) , as it is likely our development team will be located offshore; there may also be some evening time spent in game review;
• willing to agree to and sign a non-disclosure statement and work for hire contract for payment on an hourly basis. $35.00 per hour will be paid for the game expert’s services – payment will be made at the end of each week for the number of hours that the game expert has collaborated with the team.
• meetings will be held with the game expert during the month of february to develop a set of storyboards and evaluate artwork, in preparation for working with the full development team;
• the latest we expect to start working with the development team is march 9th, 2015; we are hoping to get started sooner. We hope to complete the prototype sometime in june 2015.+12 Other Responses