Manufacturing Technology Oled
I work for a company that is heavily vertically integrated. We are interested in developing our own displays in house, and believe that oled is the best option. I am interested in discussing the possibilities for setting up an oled manufacturing line from scratch with an expert.+8 Other Responses
Within an ongoing project for a chemical holding company (major producer in organic and inorganic, as well as specialty chemicals) we are looking for a professional to help us with the following tasks:
(a) review the global trends of innovative and technological development (r&d) in the chemical industry;
(b) review of key directions that major chemical corporations have chosen for innovations;
(c) list priority and prospective areas for the company’s innovative and technological development activities (projects), including mid- and long-term r&d management programs;
(d) develop methodological recommendations relating to the development and implementation of technological innovations in the company
(e) assess available technologies
an expert that would fit the following requirements:
1. Technical education in chemistry (knowledge of technologies in organic and/or inorganic chemicals, specialty chemicals is required),
2. Industrial experience perhaps in a role of technical or technological supervisor/ manager,
3. Some experience in consulting chemical production, involvement in investment projects,
4. Knowledge of the global trends in r&d+13 Other Responses
Global Chemical Industry
Russian large management consulting company looking for an expert in global chemical/fertilizer industry
seeking experts with knowledge of innovation management, new product development, investment in innovation.
Most welcome are senior position managers/experts in large global companies such as agrium inc, the mosaic company, k+s ag, yara international, basf se, syngenta ag or other global large producers
areas of expertise:
1. Technical education in the field of chemistry and chemical industry (knowledge of technological schemes for the main types of organic and inorganic chemicals, special chemical groups).
2. Work experience in the chemical industries as engineering, technology leadership.
3. Experience in providing consulting services in the field of chemical production, investment projects, etc.
4. Having access to information and knowledge base of trends in scientific and technological development of the chemical industry in the world (the main directions of fundamental and applied research in industrialized countries, including in the corporate sector).+8 Other Responses