Bioanalytical Method Development And Validation
I am going to develop a bioanalytical method usinh artificial aqueous humor(nacl, kcl, cacl2, nahco3, na-lactate, na-ascorbate, glucose, urea, and albumin),so should i need to perform extraction procedure(solid phase extraction etc.) for sample preparation and internaĺ standard??please help me as early as possiboe,i am really in need!!+10 Other Responses
Agrochemical Industry In Analytical Service Market
pharma industry is responsible for the majority of the analytical service market. How a company from agrochemical sector could ace in this scenario ? How their business model should differ from pharma companies to get best out of a deal ?
+6 Other Responses
Clinical Laboratory Operations
Vice president of clinical operations
purpose of position:
provides leadership for all functions and initiatives to deliver laboratory services in a timely and cost effective manner while ensuring company strategic goals are met for quality and safety, service excellence, growth, and operating efficiency.
• accountable for determining resource needs, and hiring and overseeing qualified staff in offices as part of the patient testing division. This includes staff responsible for carrying out day to day tasks of running laboratory operations, research and development, informatics, time lines, budgets, and overall clinical lab site management.
• ensure quality standards are met that 1) comply with clia and ny state standards.
• ensure effective collaboration of cross-functional activities and teams with other functional groups.
• provide status reports on metrics associated with deliverables in terms of quality, productivity, budgets, and time lines. Make suggestions and demonstrate best efforts in areas of cost- and time-effectiveness in all departmental activities as well as others in which company is engaged.
• represent company well to clients, collaborators, partners, and vendors.
• ms or ph.D. In medical laboratory science, business, healthcare administration, or related field.
• minimum of ten years progressive experience in clinical laboratory operations or three years progressive management experience in integrated clinical or reference laboratory
• extensive knowledge of analytical chemistry, molecular biology and genetics from a methods and quality control perspective
• extensive knowledge of modern principles and practices of instruments and methods used in the collection and analysis in laboratory operations
• extensive knowledge of policies, practices and procedures applicable to laboratory operations
• in-depth experience in quality assurance programs
• strong project management skills; experience in lean/six sigma a plus
• strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate successfully with customers, executive leaders and staff
• ability to plan, direct, and coordinate the work of professional and technical staff in a manner conducive to high technical standards, efficiency and performance
• ability work effectively in a team environment and to engage managers and employees in a culture of growth, respect, knowledge and ownership of quality service+4 Other Responses