Need molecular biology expert. For plasmid maxi prep, i started a 100 ml culture in n ampicillin lb broth from a 2 week old 2 ml lb-amp culture from 4 deg c. The 100 ml culture grew well overnight. I did not see a dna pellet after isopropanol step while i saw dna pellets from 3 other simultaneous maxi preps where 100 ml culture was inoculated from fresh 2ml cultures. All plasmids are high copy. I used qiagen endofree maxi prep kit. I need to know why i did not get dna pellet in first plasmid while the 100 ml culture grew well from old 2 ml culture.+37 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+62 Other Responses
Vice president of molecular diagnostics
a client of mine is seeking a vice president of molecular diagnostics to contribute to its mission of providing world class clinical genomic information to patients and providers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for clinical oversight of molecular diagnostic services for our full-service pediatric molecular diagnostics company. We seek a visionary individual to lead the clinical team and act decisively to implement solutions that optimize clinical reporting and deliver the next-generation of molecular diagnostics. This includes facilitating novel approaches to clinical interpretation and reporting of genomic information to make a difference in pediatric patient’s medical care. In addition, the vice president interacts with external clinical and scientific leaders, patient advocacy groups, payers and regulatory agencies to promote adoption and reimbursement for our company’s cutting edge molecular diagnostic products.
Roles and responsibilities:
* act as clia site director for the clinical molecular testing program
* medical affairs liaison function to service our expanding commercial enterprise of sales, marketing, payer relations, and customer service
* provide hands on leadership to the clinical team for the successful execution of clinical product launches including interpretation and reporting, case review and issue resolution
* work with the laboratory manager and other leadership staff to ensure appropriate resources are available to support high quality laboratory services, including financial management, recruiting, information systems and quality programs
* remain informed of developments in the medical and genetics communities and incorporates new knowledge into our services
* establish relationships with graduate medical education programs to participate in fellowship programs
* maintain an environment of clinical excellence and accountability of the medical directors and genetic counselors striving for highest quality reporting to clients and continuous improvement for clinical reporting.
* md/phd with board certification as a medical geneticist able to meet clia requirements for a site director of a molecular diagnostic laboratory with minimum of five years’ experience related to genomic/molecular science in a clinical setting.
* general familiarity with regulatory requirements of clinical molecular diagnostics, including clia, iso, glp and hipaa.
* experience in effectively leading multidisciplinary teams and managing staff performance in relationship to the company mission.
* possess a decisive decision making and efficient management style.
* ability to work with individuals across organizations and from various disciplines demonstrating an understanding of their diverse needs.
* ability to communicate effectively both in strategic and technical presentations, written documentation and technical reports.
* willingness to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment bringing passion, energy, and urgency to delivering the highest quality clinical solutions.+19 Other Responses