Molecular Diagnostics Sales
Global molecular diagnostics instruments and reagents market
1. Applications market
- blood screening
2. Market by product type
- analyzers / instruments
3. Technology market
- nucleic acid amplification based technologies
- hybridization based technologies
- dna sequencing
- next generation sequencing (ngs)
4. Market by end-users
5. Market by geographies
- north america
- row (rest of the world)
> latin america
> middle east
> africa+17 Other Responses
Molecular diagnostics laboratory supervisor
the molecular diagnostics laboratory is housed in one of the largest and most sophisticated university-based laboratories in the country. Our 6,400 square foot lab includes two large testing areas with state-of-the-art equipment, safety features, and office space. The molecular diagnostics laboratory uses progressive technologies and procedures to evaluate infectious disease, pharmacogenomics, inherited disorders, hematology, oncology and other gene abnormalities.
the successful candidate will oversee daily operations of the molecular diagnostics laboratory which performs a variety of high volume molecular assays. Responsibilities will include supervises daily operations and personnel, performing duties of a technical specialist, oversees clinical testing and results reporting in all areas where training and verification of competency are attained. Primary responsibilities include test schedule coordination, quality control, technical troubleshooting, training technical and non-technical staff and ensuring a high quality of services under the close supervision of the laboratory management.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
1. Assumes responsibility for day-to-day operation of the molecular diagnostics laboratory, operating the lab according to clia and cap guidelines.
2. Oversees medical technologists; troubleshoots assay failures and make suggestions and/or corrections.
3. Interacts with clients and clinicians to answer questions on appropriate testing.
4. Monitors work flow, assay volumes, tat, set-ups, reagents, sops, etc.
5. Maintains all aspects of qc and qa relevant to the cap certification standards.
7. Performs other job related duties as assigned by laboratory management.
education and experience
• certification as a medical technologist (mt) or medical laboratory scientist (mls) by the american society for clinical pathology (ascp) or clinical laboratory scientist (cls) by the national credentialing agency (nca) or equivalent ascp categorical certification
• minimum of four (4) years of clinical work experience as a medical technologist in the field of molecular diagnostics with at least three (3) years in a leadership role (senior/lead level with increased responsibility)
• bachelor's degree in clinical laboratory science (bscls) or biological science from an accredited program unless grandfathered under previous hiring requirements or ph.D. Or foreign trained md
• master's degree in clinical lab science (mscls) or biological science from an accredited program and ascp specialty certification preferred+8 Other Responses
Oncology Clinical Research
Head of oncology clinical research: this is a full time employment opportunity in california, usa.
The clinical research physician will play a key role at all stages of development for programs from the drug discovery stage through clinical development, world-wide. In addition, this role will have responsibility for planning, executing, and interpreting clinical trials within the oncology therapeutic area. The successful candidate will report directly to the cso and head of research & early development, who has responsibility for the overall research and development strategy.
Essential duties and job functions:
assumes primary responsibility for all scientific and operational aspects of conceptualizing, planning, initiating, executing and completing trials, and participates in establishing clinical strategy for the company
manages the clinical research component in the preparation/review of regulatory documents, ind annual reports, ind safety reports, investigator brochures, and development plans
provides ongoing medical monitoring for clinical trials, including assessment of eligibility criteria, toxicity management, and drug safety surveillance
coordinates the collection and analysis of clinical data for internal analysis and review, and manages the preparation and/or review of data listings, summary tables, study results, and study reports
knowledge, experience and skills:
-md or equivalent
-title of position will be determined by depth and breadth of experience and skills of the candidate. --a proven success record in independently planning, designing, and executing clinical research studies is required
-relevant industrial or academic experience in clinical research with basic understanding of and competency in good clinical practices
-experience in oncology drug development (minimum of 3 years)
contact us here for more details.+6 Other Responses
Is it true that "molecular biology has proven that variations in skin color and other presumed racial characteristics develop through recombinations of dna in only a few generations"? I am writing a book and need to cite this statement, but don't remember from where i pulled the quote. Can you help+2 Other Responses