Labour Supply In Canada
We are looking for a project lead to work with health canada to develop a new data tool (web-enabled planning tool).
- awareness / knowledgeable of technical work required in the development of a labour supply projection model, e.G. Identify relevant elements from datasets provided; implement analytical methods to forecast future physician supply; identify mode of data storage and access;
- demonstrated experience liaising between clients and various internal roles (technical staff, other consultants);
- proven verbal communication skills, including consultation and formal presentation experience;
- excellent analytical and writing abilities, including progress reports, proposals;
- demonstrated experience in design/methodology;
- knowledge of existing software used to build labour supply models, such as excel, ithink, vensim and awareness of existing statistical techniques and analytical software (e.G. Sas, stata);
- knowledge of statistical techniques that can be utilized to impute or estimate gaps in the provided data or in the creation of indicators, such as full time equivalents;
- proven background using data to generate labour supply forecasting models.+2 Other Responses
Pastel Manufacturing In Canada
i am looking to set up a soft pastel manufacturing company in ontario canada and will require a supplier of non toxic powder pigments of varying colours, also calcium carbonate and talc powders. I will require safer alternatives to cadmiums red and yellow for example. Safety and extreme lightfastness are top priority with my requirements.
I will need to discuss prices and quantities, to begin with i need to structure my costing and market prices, i am looking for small quantities to begin, with a view to increasing my orders to match market requirement+6 Other Responses