I am an attorney in bushnell, sumter county, florida. I am defending a foreclosure case in which it appears to me that the bank failed to comply with part 34 - real estate lending and appraisals, subpart d - lending standards, section 34.62 - real estate lending standards, appendix a to subpart d - interagency guidelines for real estate lending as set out in title 12 of the code federal regulations. Specifically, i am interested in the supervisor loan-to-value limits. The bank, which is a national bank, claims that it is not required to comply with the ltv limits set out in the regulations. In essence, the bank loaned my clients 85% of the appraised value of the property. The purchase price of the land was $400,000, the loan was for 280,000, and the appraisal was $330,000. My clients did not know of the appraised value until more than a year after the loan closed. The loan officer told my clients they were getting a 70% ltv loan. The property was unimproved raw land that was owned by the bank. The bank had purchased the property for $325,000 3 months before they entered into a contract to sell it to my clients. The bank had intended to use the property for a branch location but found a better site. If the bank was required to follow the regulations in making the loan, then i would like to retain your services as an expert witness.+9 Other Responses
Insurance Distribution Channels
We are currently seeing smaller, regional competitors who are very successful on the market and looking for experts in germany that will help us understand the household and liability insurance sector.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. out of appreciation for your time, $200 will be sent as a token of thanks.
A bonus of $150 is also available for successful referrals.
Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. How do insurance companies manage to write positive numbers, even when being active on any (digital) distribution channel (and paying commissions for most of them, e.G. The comparison platform check24)?
2. What is a working distribution strategy via insurance brokers (broker pools) – how do small, regional insurance companies manage to reach a high number of customers and still keeping their costs down?
3. How to sell household and liability insurances successfully?+11 Other Responses
American Insurance Sector
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about american insurance sector and would require primary research support to collate factual data points and insights on one of the key industry players- fbl financial group.
We hope to connect with a subject matter expert (sme) from the organization, preferably from the sales/ business department, who would be able to shed some light on the following parameters:
• overview of the company’s sales & distribution network/ channel
• number of insurance agents employed by the firm
• typical incentives offered to the insurance agents
• sales and marketing strategies in place with respect to the company’s distribution channel
• customer acquisition and engagement strategy of the company
look forward to a positive response.
karnika+15 Other Responses