Residential Mortgage Backed Securities
We are looking for someone who worked at s&p, fitch or moody’s during the period of 2004-2007 for a potential litigation related consulting assignment. It is an rmbs related issue. The ideal candidate should be able to discuss the rating agencies' standard operating procedures for assessing financial viability of an issuer during that time period. Testifying experience is not required in this matter+7 Other Responses
We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses