Post Production Industry
Our firm is looking to do multiple paid phone consults with experts who have worked with companies that provide post-production services for movies, cable shows, and streaming.
The ideal experts would be someone who can provide insights and have extensive knowledge on the subsectors of the post-production industry namely 1) movie trailer/spot finishing, 2) content audio (editing, design, dubbing), and 3) picture finishing / vfx. Preferably senior leaders/executives from companies such as netflix, disney, cbs, technicolor, deluxe entertainment, new wave, ssi, chainsaw, or skywalker (disney)
this would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1. Kindly rate your knowledge/expertise on the following (5 - extensive / considered as an expert, 1- no experience / not an expert)
a. Spot finishing, vfx for movies, trailers and series
b. Localization of content
c. Voice effect, dubbing
2. Would you be able to give an overview of the current trends on pricing, volume, and market share of the post-production industry
**referrals are highly appreciated+26 Other Responses
Movie And Tv Production Industry (2nd Release)
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts who can discuss the economics and operations of a movie and tv production in detail and speak to industry trends (svod/avod/mvdp) and competition for content, and post-production monetization strategies (licensing, etc.).
Also, someone who has firsthand knowledge of the impact covid is having on the industry and the implications for media companies.
Preferably those who are adept in budgeting, contracting, and making financial decisions related to content development.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult.
To show your relevance in this space, please respond with a few brief statements to the questions below:
1. Have you been involved in the budgeting process or produced content for theatrical release movie and/or tv series?
2. Can you speak to how covid and production halts have impacted large media services provider and production companies? And the other major studios?
3. Can you speak to how covid is impacting budgets, talent availability and financing?
4. Can you speak to top-down themes impacting the entertainment industry (ott, short-form video, etc)? Competition for deals and content?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+76 Other Responses
I am an american living in canada who has been developing a large 2d/3d animation project. After completing all the character bibles (70) and sculpting all the characters in clay and completing my one sheet for promotion purposes - i am ready to find financing and am in need of an animation producer/co-producer who would like to take this project into the animation field. Any suggestions? If this seems impossible...Because of my age (64 years old) - time is ticking and i want to get this to the children of the world...So i am willing to sell it to a production house. Any suggestions?+4 Other Responses