i want to understand full details of alternate fuel oil in place of high speed diesel, light diesel oil or fo. Please note that this alternate fuel can be a blend of two or more derivatives of crude oil or bio fuel and not necessarily a renewable fuel. Also, i want to know if the new alternate can be used in cement industry without any adverse effect on the performance and environment.
Can this fuel be an alternate to the traditional fuels, if so, i would like to know the following specific things (the geographical scope of the project is limited to india):
1.) demand-supply dynamics and future supply outlook of this alternate clean fuels in india.
2.) sourcing options of this alternate clean fuels in india.
3.) analysis on impact of fuel switching on operational efficiency.
4.) available case studies of companies (especially in cement industry) switching to such alternate fuels.
Please contact me as soon as possible in case you have expertise in this area.
.+2 Other Responses
Alternative Fuel Systems
I teach a group of 4th grade gifted children who are doing research on alternative fuels for gasoline for vehicles. I'm trying to see if there is an expert who can either come to our class to talk about alternative fuel choices or other means of equipping cars. We are located in woodstock, virginia which is roughly 70 miles west of washington, d.C.+4 Other Responses
I need a biodiesel and bio ethanol consultant.+25 Other Responses
My name is mario **** and i work for **** in north east philadelphia pa, is there a jet b fuel consultant in the area?+4 Other Responses
I am doing market research on jet fuel/aviation turbine fuel/kerosene.
I am looking for an industry expert who can give me information on the jet fuel market, market share, cost structure and information on key players of the market.
The scope of my research is global.
1. Global market size, market trends,
2. Key players with their market share
3. Cost structure (%age break up of cost components) such raw materials, labor, electricity, others)
4. Price drivers and future price trends
5. Contract structure and best sourcing practices.+5 Other Responses
Fuel In Latin America
I would like to learn about the cost structure of various fuels (diesel, natural gas & bunker fuel) in latam(ecuador, honduras, colombia, el salvador, peru & panama)+12 Other Responses
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Systems
I am interested in obtaining a expert in fuel cell technology to comment on infinitium fuel cell systems product.
******johnson,**********@*******.Com+10 Other Responses
Fuel Injection / Combustion Engines Market
We are a us based investment firm that is currently looking to gain insight on sustainability of fuel injection motors and combustion engines within the automotive oem, heavy-duty, aftermarket and agricultural industry (specifically in north america). Ideally we will want to speak with senior engineers with experience in technology road maps of engines for large automotive oems, but are interested in others that may be able to offer us assistance on this topic.
1) do you have experience with the decision process in specific engine technology?
2) do you have a view for the outlook of internal combustion engine technology for the large oems over the next 3, 5, and 10 years?
3) can you speak to the current and future fuel system management technologies?
Please include your answers to the above so that we may properly review your answers / profile. Thank you.+15 Other Responses
Bunker Fuel And Retail Fuel
Currently, i am working for a client who uses bunker fuel and retail fuel within europe.
The client wants to assess whether there is an opportunity for savings in duties and taxes within europe. The client wants to save on taxes by moving fuel to and from lower tax regions. The basic tax/duty that would be incorporated are like excise duty, sales tax and import duty.+2 Other Responses
Retail Fuel Management
I need an it service manager with strong retail fuel experience as well as strong background managing vendor service level agreements (sla's). 3-4 year contract in houston, texas.
• reliable delivery of fit for purpose it for fuel sales and marketing aligned with clients's business model and strategic objectives.
• cost effective management of it related slas and service contracts for fsm it.
• it conduit for fsm leadership team to address it service and it opportunities.
• liaison into the owner’s it departments for it solutions and projects.
• oversight on it security, in conjunction with internal security specialists.
• management of the fsm it portfolio in alignment with client’s it strategic plan.
• seamless, business independent, it delivery as a collaborative member of the it team.
• experience managing one or more it service providers
• strong experience in the fuels retailing space
• experience working with business leaders representing it service in business relevant terms
• it experience across the it spectrum+4 Other Responses
5 kw fuel cell need to change natural gas into hydrogen+4 Other Responses
Looking for fuel consultants and experts in the field of consulting to companies on how to save fuel and reduce emissions.+13 Other Responses