Maintenance, Repair And Operation Market In Africa
We are a global procurement consulting company. We would like to understand the african market for mro (maintenance, repair and operation) from a buyer's perspective. In specific, we would like to understand the following details:
1. Market for mro spare parts of packaging and filling lines pertaining to brewery industry (target deliverable such as market overview, industry trends, key drivers and constraints, key regional/ local suppliers, position of global suppliers in african market)
2. Preferred engagement models from buyers point of view (oem engagement/ distributor engagement) and the corresponding reason behind the engagement
3. What are the negotiation levers that a buyer can gain out of engaging with oem for spare parts
please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows.
vignesh+undefined Other Responses
Repair Services Of Turbo Machinery And Compressors
I am looking for information and expert views for "repair services of turbo machinery and compressors" with specific focus on the following:
1. How is the regionality of the supply base and logistics requirements addressed and recognized?
2. What are best practices around supply base rationalization?
3. How can competition be enhanced, especially when in most situations the true repair requirements are not known until the equipment is inspected?
4. What are best practices around companies developing and enforcing repair specs for specific equipment?
5. What solutions are being offered for a 3rd party to manage repairs?
6. What are best practices around parts sourcing for mro repairs? Is it better to let the repair suppliers buy the parts or should a client buy themselves and supply to the repair suppliers?
Experts with relevant experience, please get in touch with me for further discussions.
Thanks!!!!+undefined Other Responses
Hello zintro team, i am looking for the best in class mro integrators operating solely in india.
- yearly budget is more than 60 meur
- integrators should be agile in different taxation systems within india
- proven performance on yoy cost savings, productivity gains and spend controls.
Will you be able to provide this info? A list of such vendors would be great.+2 Other Responses
I am looking to connect with one or more experts for mro in the field of oil and gas sector:
what is the typical cost structure of mro equipment manufacturers? And how does it vary by region: north america, western europe, eastern europe, middle east and asia
what is the typical cost structure (contribution of labour cost, material cost etc. Towards the total production cost) of various types of mro equipment like valves, fasteners, electrical equipment and light mill supplies?
What is the typical total cost of ownership for mro equipment in-terms of acquisition cost, maintenance cost and replacement cost? What are the major lifecycle cost elements and their % contribution to the overall lifecycle cost?
What is the typical pricing structure of mro equipment (factory price, variable cost elements like logistic cost, inventory cost and targeted profit margin)?
We understand that there is a price mark-up on levied equipment along each stage of the industry value chain: equipment manufacturers to large wholesalers/distributors and in some countries with the absence of large distributor- large wholesalers to smaller wholesalers.
- what are the typical markups charged by the distributors for various types of products like: valves, gaskets, and fasteners, electrical supplies, light mill supplies?
- what are major component of this markup â shipment cost, inventory cost and profit?
- what are the major factors which impact the level of markup â in our understanding source vs. Delivery location can be a major factor behind variable markup for various products, so are the suppliers fix the anticipated profit margin in advance and fix the markup based on the other variable cost?+6 Other Responses