Pharmaceutical Equipment Mro Services
We are looking for an expert who can offer insights on mro (maintenance, repairs, spare parts etc.) service providers in north america for process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key areas of focus are:
1. Average oem spend on maintenance services such as, preventive maintenance, spare parts, repairs, services etc.
2. Industry best-practices (sla's, kips etc.)
3. Are there purely 3rd party service providers for the equipment mentioned above in na?
4. Do integrated facilities management (ifm) service providers also provide mro services for pharmaceutical process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment? If yes, how do they engage with clients and what benefits do they offer?
Experts with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical equipment mro services in north america, please respond to this query.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
Looking for experts on mro category for the following insights
• difference between manufacturer/distributor/integrators engagement models (when each is preferable, advantages, disadvantages)
• rebates obtained by distributors and by integrators
• cost models for mro integrator arrangement
• inventory turns (for both new and old plant equipment)
• selection criteria for buyers and crib attendants at site in an integrator model
+7 Other Responses
Maintenance, Repair, Operations (mro)
i'm saurabh goyal working as a research analyst in a procurement firm in india. I'm working on a project which needs information on mro integrated supply in north america (scope is limited to north america only).
The data required, not limited to, is:
1) market revenue from mro integrators and volumes related to it.
2) future outlook of the mro integrator market (growth rate etc)
3) major players for mro integrators and their market share.
4) pricing/cost structure and various models used by the suppliers
5) industry best practices.
I would like to know if you can help us in this regard. If yes, we can discuss on the future course of action.
Looking forward to hear from you.
saurabh goyal+18 Other Responses