Maintenance Repair And Operations Market
We have a global pharmaceutical client who plans to implement an end to end mro transformation across their multiple site locations globally and for that they want to develop a category strategy as part of their benchmarking initiative.
Please find some of the major benchmark questions related to the above objective:
• what function owns mro budget in an organization? Who is the budget owner of each mro element – mro inventory management, mro performance management, slas, kpis etc. ?
• who sets the strategy for the end-to-end spare parts management?
• who owns the accountability of end-to-end spare parts performance?
• who is the internal owner? Procurement/maintenance/facilities/production/engineering/other?
Please note: end to end refers to all major cross functions(procurement, engineering, plant maintenance, operations management, facilities management, logistics management etc.) involved in the mro category management.
Looking for mro experts with over 15+ years of experience who have directly or indirectly worked in factories/sites/plants for coordinating end to end mro sourcing, supply chain
and interacted with cross functions for effective mro category management.
Thanks+22 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Equipment Mro Services
We are looking for an expert who can offer insights on mro (maintenance, repairs, spare parts etc.) service providers in north america for process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key areas of focus are:
1. Average oem spend on maintenance services such as, preventive maintenance, spare parts, repairs, services etc.
2. Industry best-practices (sla's, kips etc.)
3. Are there purely 3rd party service providers for the equipment mentioned above in na?
4. Do integrated facilities management (ifm) service providers also provide mro services for pharmaceutical process equipment, packaging equipment, and large r&d equipment? If yes, how do they engage with clients and what benefits do they offer?
Experts with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical equipment mro services in north america, please respond to this query.
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
Looking for experts on mro category for the following insights
• difference between manufacturer/distributor/integrators engagement models (when each is preferable, advantages, disadvantages)
• rebates obtained by distributors and by integrators
• cost models for mro integrator arrangement
• inventory turns (for both new and old plant equipment)
• selection criteria for buyers and crib attendants at site in an integrator model
+7 Other Responses
Maintenance, Repair, Operations (mro)
i'm saurabh goyal working as a research analyst in a procurement firm in india. I'm working on a project which needs information on mro integrated supply in north america (scope is limited to north america only).
The data required, not limited to, is:
1) market revenue from mro integrators and volumes related to it.
2) future outlook of the mro integrator market (growth rate etc)
3) major players for mro integrators and their market share.
4) pricing/cost structure and various models used by the suppliers
5) industry best practices.
I would like to know if you can help us in this regard. If yes, we can discuss on the future course of action.
Looking forward to hear from you.
saurabh goyal+18 Other Responses
Mro Market In India And Usa
Hi, we are looking for experts in the maintenance, repair, and operations (mro) market in india and us. The focus is on plant maintenance and repair. We are looking for in-depth maintenance cost break for food and beverage industry. Please contact if you have the required expertise.+11 Other Responses
We are interested in finding an expert in aircraft mro service businesses, preferably someone who has either a) run/worked in an mro business, or b) been an ongoing customer. We are researching the industry to understand how mro businesses compete with each other, what are the main opportunities for growth, and how customers make decisions around which service provider to use.+21 Other Responses
Mro Strategy In Fmcg
Eu preciso ter um entendimento do mercado de mro (manutenção, reparações e operações) no brasil, especificamente para as empresas de consumo masivo.
Estou interessada em saber:
1. Quais são as estrategias de mro que as grandes empresas de fmcg utilizam no brasil. E também como elas gestionan os serviços de manutenção de seus equipamentos.
2. Si existem no brasil, grandes fornecedores que posam integrar os serviços de mro.
3. Si existem no brasil integradores de itens de consumo como lubrificantes, graxas, ferramentas, etc.?
i need to have an understanding of the mro (maintenance, repair and operations) in brazil, specifically for masivo consumer companies.
I am interested to know:
1. What are the mro strategies that big companies fmcg use in brazil. And also how they gestionan maintenance services of their equipment.
2. If there are in brazil, large suppliers who pose integrate mro.
3. If there are in brazil consumables integrators as lubricants, greases, tools, etc.?+3 Other Responses
Gas Turbine Mro
I am working on the gas turbine mro market. I am looking for the market size of maintenance, repair and overhaul services of the gas turbine in a year. Also, i want to know the market size of repair services for hot section parts of gas turbine section such as blades and vanes.
Please respond with your timeline and quote for this.+8 Other Responses
Repair Services Of Turbo Machinery And Compressors
I am looking for information and expert views for "repair services of turbo machinery and compressors" with specific focus on the following:
1. How is the regionality of the supply base and logistics requirements addressed and recognized?
2. What are best practices around supply base rationalization?
3. How can competition be enhanced, especially when in most situations the true repair requirements are not known until the equipment is inspected?
4. What are best practices around companies developing and enforcing repair specs for specific equipment?
5. What solutions are being offered for a 3rd party to manage repairs?
6. What are best practices around parts sourcing for mro repairs? Is it better to let the repair suppliers buy the parts or should a client buy themselves and supply to the repair suppliers?
Experts with relevant experience, please get in touch with me for further discussions.
Thanks!!!!+16 Other Responses
Hello zintro team, i am looking for the best in class mro integrators operating solely in india.
- yearly budget is more than 60 meur
- integrators should be agile in different taxation systems within india
- proven performance on yoy cost savings, productivity gains and spend controls.
Will you be able to provide this info? A list of such vendors would be great.+2 Other Responses
Food Industry Mro
Looking for experts who have profound knowledge of mro operations of food industry in uk. Below are few questions that we would want your expertise on.
1. Supply - demand landscape of mro market in uk and globally(specific to food industry).
2. Benchmarking / best practices for inventory management in the industry.
3. To understand if integrator model is best suited for food industry.
4. To understand the feasibility of low cost/best cost country sourcing (llcs/bccs) for mro sourcing in food industry.
5. To achieve cost savings through better negotiations and inventory management.
6. Data management tools/techniques being used in uk and elsewhere.
7. Key trends in the uk /global food industry - technology, services, sourcing etc.
ashish+5 Other Responses
We are trying to understand how mro products (not aviational mro but industrial) are being sourced in countries in africa for the beverage industry and oil ad gas industry.
Focus areas (mainly three):
1. Suppliers (mainly national distributors) who provide these mro items (companies like grainger, wesco, fasternal, or smaller distributors who are having offices in africa). We are already aware of the global players in this space as we are tracking this industry for years. Hence we would need those who have presence in africa (as they are not many of them).
2. We are indending to know recommended mro sourcing and consolidation strategies for africa for industries like brewery and oil and gas.
3. Mro maturity in africa: which mro categories (among industrial, electrical, fasterners, tools, lab supplies, automation) are more mature in africa. Which are stil emerging (in which countries in africa), and which are expected to grow in the coming years.
Geographic scope is only africa and not global. . .+3 Other Responses