Indian Mro Industry
Indian mro industry,
hi experts, i am looking to understand the buying patterns-frequency , mro spend in energy sector, analysis on percentage oem spends in the mro segment in the indian market. Experts with strong experience in india mro sector, do share you contact details. I can give more clarification on my requirement.+11 Other Responses
I am looking to connect with one or more experts for mro in the field of oil and gas sector:
what is the typical cost structure of mro equipment manufacturers? And how does it vary by region: north america, western europe, eastern europe, middle east and asia
what is the typical cost structure (contribution of labour cost, material cost etc. Towards the total production cost) of various types of mro equipment like valves, fasteners, electrical equipment and light mill supplies?
What is the typical total cost of ownership for mro equipment in-terms of acquisition cost, maintenance cost and replacement cost? What are the major lifecycle cost elements and their % contribution to the overall lifecycle cost?
What is the typical pricing structure of mro equipment (factory price, variable cost elements like logistic cost, inventory cost and targeted profit margin)?
We understand that there is a price mark-up on levied equipment along each stage of the industry value chain: equipment manufacturers to large wholesalers/distributors and in some countries with the absence of large distributor- large wholesalers to smaller wholesalers.
- what are the typical markups charged by the distributors for various types of products like: valves, gaskets, and fasteners, electrical supplies, light mill supplies?
- what are major component of this markup â shipment cost, inventory cost and profit?
- what are the major factors which impact the level of markup â in our understanding source vs. Delivery location can be a major factor behind variable markup for various products, so are the suppliers fix the anticipated profit margin in advance and fix the markup based on the other variable cost?+6 Other Responses
Maintenance, Repair, Operations (mro)
i'm saurabh goyal working as a research analyst in a procurement firm in india. I'm working on a project which needs information on mro integrated supply in north america (scope is limited to north america only).
The data required, not limited to, is:
1) market revenue from mro integrators and volumes related to it.
2) future outlook of the mro integrator market (growth rate etc)
3) major players for mro integrators and their market share.
4) pricing/cost structure and various models used by the suppliers
5) industry best practices.
I would like to know if you can help us in this regard. If yes, we can discuss on the future course of action.
Looking forward to hear from you.
saurabh goyal+18 Other Responses