Cpg And Retail Channel
Cpg & retail channel - speaking engagement
i'm looking for experts based in usa/canada to deliver webinars and seminars for our cpg & retail channel on the below list of topics
- consumer product / retail
- retail audit
- social compliance
- fair packaging and labelling act (fpla)
- consumer product safety improvement act
- consumer packaging and labelling act
- supply chains act
- food information regulation (fir)
- federal and state toxics regulation for retailers and consumer products manufacturers
- consumer products litigation
- reach for retailers
if you are interested, please share your contact details and convenient time to discuss this further.
rahul+9 Other Responses
Retail Store Lighting
i am deecan sanyo, a research analyst with beroe, inc. Beroe is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
Beroe has been engaged by our client, a leading clothing and accessories retailer to understand the market dynamics and best procurement practices in retail store lighting programs.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee based primary interview & discussion for the following areas:
1. High-level market overview on retail store lighting programs globally and regionally – europe, north america and apac region.
2. In-depth end to end sourcing activities of lighting design firms and lighting retrofit suppliers in europe, north america (usa and canada) and apac (china and japan) for retail stores.
3. Overview of sourcing approach of lighting services by top fashion retailers namely, polo ralph lauren, levi’s, abercrombie & fitch, american eagle, target stores, wal-mart and macy’s in various regions.
4. Pricing contracts and engagement period (short term or long term) adopted by these fashion retailers with lighting design firms and lighting retrofit suppliers
5. Key trends and innovations adopted by the top fashion retailers in store lighting.
I write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
sanyo.+4 Other Responses