Myanmar Industrial Regulatory Affairs
I need a regulatory affairs consultant, who is experienced in registration of medical devices and cosmetics in myanmar.+6 Other Responses
Myanmar Industrial Regulatory Affairs
Hi need a regulatory consultant for pharmaceuticals and medical devices for ad hoc freelance projects. Please contact me thanks!+20 Other Responses
Southeast Asia Pharmaceutical Distribution
we are looking for industrial experts for getting insights into following
subject: pharmaceutical distribution benchmark in southeast asia:
countries of scope to include: taiwan, hong kong, macau, singapore, thailand, vietnam and malaysia
• what is the best cost model for pharmaceutical distributors in above countries (% of sales model or activity based costing)?
• which price is being referenced by the distributor? I.E. Cif, ex-factory, mip, etc
• what is the benchmark price for the below services:
o product registration
o tender management
o distribution services
o advertising & promotion
do let us know if you could provide us with insights.+2 Other Responses
We are looking for a former cio or cto who worked at a telecom company based in asia, for a potential consulting engagement. The ideal consultant will have left their former position in the past three years, and whose former employer was based in asia, excluding japan and korea.+34 Other Responses
I need the detailed information about industrial regulations in myanmar. Could anyone help please?
Thank you.+2 Other Responses
Telecommunication Battery Market In Asia-pacific
We are looking to do a paid phone consultations with experts on the market size and demand forecast for asia-pacific telecommunication battery market, in usd billion, for the timeline: 2017 – 2024
the market size and demand forecast, in usd billion, needs to be segmented by:
o lithium-ion battery
o lead acid battery
o rest of asia-pacific
in addition to that, we are looking for market share analysis (in terms of revenue) for key players providing batteries to the telecommunication sector (bts), across the asia-pacific.
Please respond with your quote and experience in this space.
+5 Other Responses
Manufacturing Executives In Asia
Our firm is looking to hire up to 8 asia based consultants to run client workshops we are putting on in singapore and other cities in south asia. The workshops begin in november so please respond asap.
former executive insiders from the manufacturing sector.
English language engagement
based in asia
prior experience in it roles including vp/director of applications, operations, infrastructure, security, chief of staff, it finance, it business operations etc.
Prior line of business roles which may have included vp of a business or division of major product line. Plant manager, general manager, operations.
Past vp/director level role in a recognizable f500 company, preferably an international company, who can show a strong business orientation and have knowledge of financial reporting.
Relevant buy side technology decision making experience working with major it, consulting and/or outsourcing companies, i.E. Prior role as someone a agm/ams would sell to.
No more than 1-3 years out of their most senior role, or have recent relevant consulting experience to ensure industry currency.
Career evidence of coaching and mentoring experience, with a sincere desire to help people grow.
Demonstrate the ability to constructively challenge and stretch people/students.+33 Other Responses
Low Voltage Motors In Southeast Asia
We are currently conducting a project that is looking into the southeast asian low voltage motor market. We require a consultant who can speak to our client about this topic over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have had sales and/or business development experience at at least one of the following companies: teco, elektrim, att, brook compton. The candidate must also be able to answer the following questions:
- what is the low voltage motor market size in southeast asia (thailand, malaysia, vietnam, indonesia, singapore)?
- where are the motors used (i.E. Pump, compressor, fan, oil & gas, construction, etc.)?
- who are the major low voltage motor manufacturers in the region? What is the price level, market share, major product line-up?
- can you explain basic product specifications/line-up required in the region?
- efficiency: deman of ie1, ie2, ie3
- electrical/mechanical requirements: hz, voltage
- quality comparison: made in china/taiwan/japan/usa/europe/etc.
- what percentage of low voltage motors is sold through distributors?
- market shares of various distributors
- do distributors maintain their own stock or do manufacturers have local warehouses?+4 Other Responses
I need a business development consultant with expertise in myanmar for an investment we are considering.+10 Other Responses
Advertising Production In Asia
Title : asia market study on advertising production house capabilities, sourcing approach and compensation model
category : commercial/ad production
• insights into pricing/compensation models that are applicable in sourcing advertising production services
• information on operational and service capabilities of leading advertising production houses in apac.
• insights into sourcing strategies/category management strategies that are adopted by other companies in sourcing advertising production services
• insights into industry structure through detailed porter’s 5 force analysis.+5 Other Responses
Asia Pacific Deregulated Petroleum Retail
have recently understood from our regular clients about the immediate training needs on deregulated petroleum retail
in this conjunction, i would like to explore the opportunity to work together with an expert trainer with experience in asia pacific deregulated petroleum retail market in this masterclass:
+4 Other Responses
Fundraising In Southeast Asia
We are a prominent market research firm. One of our clients would like to speak with senior professionals who are knowledgeable about infrastructure funds and raising funds in south-east asian countries like singapore. Ideally, experts from large infrastructure focused funds like asean infrastructure fund, asia water fund, japan solar fund, armstrong south east asia clean energy fund, etc. Are desirable.+9 Other Responses