Mysql Database Design
We have data in a variety of formats (access, ms-sql, excel, word, html, text...) the data that constitutes master data is being consolidated into a single mysql database. The volume of data is not large but the taxonomies may be complex to understand and maintain. We need help from sql experts to review and ensure that the data model design is sane, maintainable and extensible. We would also like to review from the point of view of php access to ensure that the database structure is easy to work with.+14 Other Responses
Named Entity Recognition
Expert witness research company has 1.2 million legal documents (500 new documents added daily) which contain the names of experts and other legal professionals. Need to extract the names and match them against names which exist in a mysql database. Also, need to embed hyperlinks in the recognized names back to a corresponding record in the database. There may be other opportunities to work with the data that have yet to be considered.+6 Other Responses
Ruby On Rails In India
**** is looking out for full time/consultant ror developer with 5+ years of experience
ruby on rails (ror)
Tdd/bdd - rspec and cucumber
github version control
• develop robust, scalable, performant, and secure software applications using ruby on rails and mysql/postgres/mongodb/oracle.
• participate in the design, specification, development, and documentation of applications.
• develop web-based applications built on the mvc framework.
• significant experience with web application architecture and object-oriented programming.
• experience working on clouds like amazon, etc.,
• work with relational database management systems.
• collaborate with business analysts and product managers to define system requirements and exit criteria.
• experience with agile development and tdd.
• must have basic unix or linux skills. Experience with mac os is a plus.
• ability to execute code and design reviews.
• knowledge of ror plugins and various api integration like paypal, google, facebook api etc.+2 Other Responses