I am the sole owner of a small manufacturing business (machine shop) operating in spartanburg, sc. I saw a recent article explaining an increased need for specialized precision cnc parts in the hydro-fracking industry. I recently retired from the u.S. Air force after 25 years and my background is in hr. I am looking to connect with a hydro-fracking industry consultant who has expertise with the industry equipment so i can try to develop a niche strategy for some of their hydro-fracking industry parts.+3 Other Responses
Fracking Fluids (process Oil)
We are looking for the following information:
1. For a water-based fracking fluid: in the friction reducer, what is the share of process oil, polyacrylamide, and others:
• among these three which is preferred most and why?
• please provide how frequently each of these are used in %
• consumption of above-mentioned friction reducers as % of total friction reducers consumption
2. What is the volume share % of process oil being used in fracking fluids
3. What is the price of process oil used to make friction reducers used in fracking fluids
• what is the average cost of process oil in usd per liters
• what is the average cost of fracking fluids in usd per metric tonne (mt)
• what is the average density of water based fracking fluids.
4. Market size and demand forecast for water-based fracking fluids, in:
• usd billion, global, 2017 – 2024
• in billion liters, global, 2017 – 2024
5. Market size and demand forecast for process oil used in manufacturing water-based fracking fluids, in million liters, in:
• usd billion, global, 2017 – 2024
• million liters, global, 2017 – 2024
• million liters, north america, 2017 – 2024
• million liters, rest of the world, 2017 – 2024
please respond with your quote and timeline.
+5 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Health Effects
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
*a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
*participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
*if chosen, you will be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
topic and prompt
the first research into the effects of oil and gas development on babies born near wells has found potential health risks. Government officials, industry advocates and the researchers themselves say more studies are needed before drawing conclusions.
While the findings are still preliminary, any documented hazards threaten to cast a shadow over hydraulic fracturing, or fracking -- the process of blasting chemicals, sand and water deep underground to extract fuel from rock that’s helped push the u.S. Closer to energy self-sufficiency than at any time since 1985.
“it’s not really well understood how the environment interacts with genetics to produce these birth defects,” said lisa mckenzie of the colorado school of public health, who conducted research published in january in the journal environmental health perspectives. “we really need to do more study to see what the association is, if any, with natural gas development.”
what are your thoughts?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+6 Other Responses