Major tv network now seeking grocery store makeover team for new tv show
**** (the producers of dirty jobs, fast ‘n loud, wicked tuna) is now putting together a team of experts to help save failing food marts, supermarkets and convenience stores on a new tv show for a major cable network.
We are looking to hire experts for the following roles:
1. A business professional, grocery chain owner or consultant with a proven track record of running or making over grocery stores.
2. A chef or deli expert who can re-invigorate a substandard delicatessen and take it to the next level.
3. A retail designer who can assess and advise on a food market’s interior decoration, graphic design, ergonomics, advertising, etc…
whatever your background, you must have a strong, outgoing personality and a successful background in your field -- preferably in the grocery industry.
This is a paid, on-camera position in your own tv series. And it’s your opportunity to show america how you can help save a failing business!
email your name, contact info, a recent photo and a brief explanation of why you are right for this show to **** today!
* candidates must be an american resident and at least 18 years of age. For more information on the producers, please visit ****+8 Other Responses
Convenience Stores And Grocery Retailers Industry
Our firm is looking for multiple experts who can share their insights as a centralized buyer or category management position for national convenience store, pharmacy, dollar store, or grocery retailer and retail account and/or operations support manager for major packaged food or beverage manufacturer.
A. Centralized buyer or category management: should have the responsibility for selecting and managing retailers in one of the following categories:
1. Baked goods/bread
3. Frozen food
4. Ice cream
*retailer management should include managing price or sku updates, vendor programs, planograms, and generally driving category growth.
B. Retail account and/or operations support manager - for major packaged food or beverage manufacturer. Should be responsible for supporting key accounts in the convenience store, pharmacy, dollar store, or grocery retail channels.
1. Working with the retailer to drive increased sales
2. Operational efficiency
3. Minimize out of stocks
4. General account development
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
A. For centralized buyer or category management:
1. Which of the following categories do you have experience from? (baked goods/bread, dairy, frozen food, ice cream, snacks.)
2. Can you discuss trends and opportunities in this industry?
3. Can you discuss managing price or sku updates, vendor programs, planograms, and generally driving category growth?
4. Do you have experience managing and working with the direct store delivery (dsd) model?
B. For retail account and/or operations support manager:
1. Is your scope of responsibility within major packaged food or beverage manufacturer?
2. Can you discuss the following points:
a. Working with the retailer to drive increased sales?
B. Operational efficiency?
C. Minimize out of stocks?
D. General account development?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +55 Other Responses
Transportation Programs At Retail Stores
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts who can share insight on employee and customer transportation programs at retail stores in the us.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. If open to participating, please consider answering the screener questions below:
1. How do your employees typically travel to store locations?
b. Public transit
e. I’m not sure
2. Does your organization have any transportation programs for employees to get to/from store locations?
c. I’m not sure
3. Does your organization have any transportation programs for customers to get to/from store locations?
c. I’m not sure+15 Other Responses