Gps Systems & Threats
We are seeking a phone consult from a current or former executive or marketing person of a global gps manufacturer or a person with a deep and vast understanding of the global gps market and emerging threats on gps systems, to discuss insights on the following topics:
1) who are the prominent global manufacturers, integrators, distributors and marketers of gps systems for civilian applications in general, and for the following fields specifically:
• autonomous vehicles
• vehicles, trucks, public transportation fleets
• drones, uavs, unmanned systems
• marine vessels, ports, containers
• emergency forces
• infrastructure synchronization (energy, computers, communications, finance, etc.)
2) threats on systems/applications using gps systems:
• what is the need for solutions offering protection against threats on gps systems
• prominent global manufacturers of these protection solutions
• estimated prices relevant end customers would pay for these systems
+undefined Other Responses
we are currently working on a project which is based on the telematics industry of europe (related only to commercial vehicles).
What we are trying the understand:
1. The current and future penetration level of telematics in the commercial vehicle space of europe.
2. Countries within europe that have the highest levels of penetration in commercial vehicles space.
3. Top players of the european telematics industry.
Please respond to this inquiry if you have a good level of expertise on the european telematics market.
amarjeet+11 Other Responses
I have a legal case in sonoma county, ca, wherein my client, while carrying his cell phone, fell on a sidewalk. The medical records show a history that indicates that he might not have been on that sidewalk. He says that his cell phone gps puts him at the sidewalk at the time of the fall, but he is not an expert. Do you have anyone local, reasonably priced, who might be able to render an expert opinion after examining the device?+2 Other Responses