Network Management Systems
We are a prominent advisory/research company and a authorized zintro partner.
We would like to connect with it professionals knowledgeable about network management software services, its technological and market trends.
Kindly respond with a brief description of your knowledge in this area. Thank you.+9 Other Responses
Senior network architect - must have experience leading a team!
we currently have an opening with our client for network architect contract position - yonkers. The position is a 6 month contract position. A partial job description is below. If you are interested please let me know. This is a very high level architect position and candidate will be thoroughly screened.
the senior expert in field of technology and business. Provides guidance to team or department and is an internal consultant to other teams within the organization. Provide expertise on design and planning. Perform system and problem analysis to develop solutions for new systems requirements or enhancements to existing systems. Address problem analysis, review the proposed solutions, and recommend joint problem resolution and review. Work with project managers to assist in the project planning process. May be required to lead teams and function as a project manager. Lead teams and provides direction, ensuring projects are on track and are not delayed by technical issues. Work closely and coordinate with internal management on project actions and recommendations. Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support. Communicate with client management on issues and ensure problem resolutions. May participate in on-call support. The chief technical architect designates the it architect as a member of the technical architecture team.
- designs and coordinates the implementation of the company’s internet perimeter infrastructure, including firewalls, bgp routing, dmz network monitoring.
- design vpn(ipsec, sslvpn, l2l tunnels) configurations and implement them throughout the corporation.
- design and development on internet infrastructure solutions that are highly available and support business continuity requirements.
- design and development of network load balancing solutions.
- technical knowledge of checkpoint and cisco firewalls.
- technical knowledge of vpn/remote access solutions.
- technical knowledge of cisco routing and switching+2 Other Responses
Scope: the main objective is to understand how operators/service providers are adopting artificial intelligence (ai). It will cover understanding details on what ai is being used for, pain-points addressed by using ai, how it is being implemented and which organizations or partners are being used to deliver it.
Interviews to be conducted with experts who work in following companies only: at&t, t-mobile, dish, bell, cox communications
industry: telecommunications/cable companies
focus geography: usa, canada
type of interviews: telephonic interview
duration: 60 minutes
timeline: before 8th march
number of experts: 4
expert job title(s): senior executives having experience of using ai services and solutions and have knowledge of network side of the organization. E.G.
• senior director / head of network planning and design
• senior vp / head of network operations
• director of strategy & innovation
• director, artificial intelligence
• director - network engineering
• cto / cio
• associate director, advanced analytics
• senior vice president - product & technology
• director - technology, chief data office
screening questions (must qualify below mentioned criteria):
must have knowledge of at least 5 of the following ai-specific use cases:
• network management and operations
• cloud and it operations
• enterprise operations (sw-wan, iot, edge)
• network design and optimization
• ran spectrum and traffic management including oran/smo
• network roll out
• customer experience management
• service assurance
• security/fraud and revenue assurance
• custom use case
• other: monetization, financial forecasting, hr, bid/contract management, marketing, billing/charging, smartbots, other (specify)
key pointers for the discussion:
1) where is ai being invested in by operators today and where is it expected to be in the future?
2) which use cases and business functions are using ai and what pain-points are they addressing?
3) which use cases offer the most significant value to the operators?
4) how do operators support their ai projects, what partners do they have?
5) what type of service/product pricing models are best for operators and is it changing?
6) do operators expect spending on ai to increase or decrease in the future?+50 Other Responses