Transport Network Management
Looking to have a discussion with a transport network operations expert to discuss the role of network management and element management systems in the context of multiple equipment vendor transport environments. Specifically focused on the landscape of multi-vendor transport nms/ems solutions and their adoption across network configuration, reporting, and performance applications. Additionally, we require an expert’s opinion on how legacy nms / ems systems will be incorporated into sdn topologies and what drives a provider’s selection process when looking to deploy network controller / orchestration solution.
Experience of the ideal expert: transport nms/ems knowledge, understanding of sdn / network controllers and orchestration, awareness of drivers of purchase for telco software.+10 Other Responses
Looking for skypilot expert for troubleshooting radio network+11 Other Responses
Avi Networks' Modern Load Balancing
We are looking for a customer who is using avi networks’ modern load . We are interested in an it manager who manages infrastructure (branch locations, routers, and links per branch, by type) as well as any other relevant metrics or information.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation for $250. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Do you use avi networks’ modern load balancing or nsx advanced load balancers? If so, how long have you been using it?
2. Can you speak about your expectations and challenges working with the solution?
3. Can you discuss the overall benefits, especially in regard to infrastructure simplification, reduction in downtime (if any), and business outcomes, as a result of implementation?+5 Other Responses
Looking for a little help to run wireshark in monitor mode (either on xp, win7, win8 or ubuntu).
i have a few supported wireless adapters (tp link tl-wn722n, netgear a6200) but can't get it to capture the (uncrypted) tcp traffic from my other computer on the network. (it only shows mdns traffic)
i can follow directions well, but haven't found any single reference that walks thru the procedure of how to do it. +2 Other Responses
Radio Network Optimization
Dimensioning bss/radio (2g, 3g...)
to support the development of their corporate customerâs base, costumer need
to improve their evaluation of the network utilization tendencies and
implement a methodology dedicated to:
- improve the knowledge of the network utilization
- estimate the future evolution of the network utilization
- identify, evaluate and anticipate the risks of network congestion
- define and implement a methodology to measure (via detailed indicators)
the flow of activities.
- define the process necessary to estimate the n+1 capex budgets (voice,
data, sms,.)+1 Other Responses
Senior network architect - must have experience leading a team!
we currently have an opening with our client for network architect contract position - yonkers. The position is a 6 month contract position. A partial job description is below. If you are interested please let me know. This is a very high level architect position and candidate will be thoroughly screened.
the senior expert in field of technology and business. Provides guidance to team or department and is an internal consultant to other teams within the organization. Provide expertise on design and planning. Perform system and problem analysis to develop solutions for new systems requirements or enhancements to existing systems. Address problem analysis, review the proposed solutions, and recommend joint problem resolution and review. Work with project managers to assist in the project planning process. May be required to lead teams and function as a project manager. Lead teams and provides direction, ensuring projects are on track and are not delayed by technical issues. Work closely and coordinate with internal management on project actions and recommendations. Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support. Communicate with client management on issues and ensure problem resolutions. May participate in on-call support. The chief technical architect designates the it architect as a member of the technical architecture team.
- designs and coordinates the implementation of the company’s internet perimeter infrastructure, including firewalls, bgp routing, dmz network monitoring.
- design vpn(ipsec, sslvpn, l2l tunnels) configurations and implement them throughout the corporation.
- design and development on internet infrastructure solutions that are highly available and support business continuity requirements.
- design and development of network load balancing solutions.
- technical knowledge of checkpoint and cisco firewalls.
- technical knowledge of vpn/remote access solutions.
- technical knowledge of cisco routing and switching+2 Other Responses
Wireless Mesh Networks
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts with extensive knowledge in the manufacturing and designing of point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and wireless mesh networks. We would like to understand the value proposition of these solutions relative to private and public cellular and wi-fi networks, especially in the application of vehicle automation, video surveillance, and passenger wi-fi. Finally, we would like to understand the impact of 5g’s release on the competitive positioning for these solutions.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the extent of your experience with designing, implementing, and monitoring wireless networks for use in long distance or remote area applications?
2. Would you be able to give an overview on performance comparison of mesh networks (throughput and latency) and its key differentiators relative to lte? Please answer briefly.
3. Can you share your insights on the competitive advantages and the effectiveness of mesh networks relative to its competitors (cellular, wifi, wireline) and how the 5g release can impact these?
4. Kindly rate your familiarity with industry participants (1 not familiar, 5 very familiar)
a. Proxim wireless
e. Axxcss wireless / moseley+35 Other Responses
I need some help with opnet. Need to implement a wlan setup with some nodes. A selfish node sets it contention window smaller and the rest of the nodes backs off again and again. Kindly help me simulate it on opnet.+2 Other Responses