Cyber Security Landscape
Our multinational client is working on research about the cyber security landscape particularly on firmware/hardware — at the level of the business user’s machine vs. At the network or cloud level. They are interested in speaking with experts based on the criteria below:
- us based expert certified by nist (national institute of standards and technology)
- expert / entrepreneur in israel but who has a focus on firmware / hardware — at the level of the business user’s machine vs. At the network or cloud level.
This will be for a 1-hour webcam interview. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. Can you share your background in the overall cybersecurity landscape?
2. Can you share a holistic view as to what components are in play on the it security landscape particularly in secured-core pcs?
+38 Other Responses
Network Security Msp
Looking for insight and perspective as to best practices and kpi metrics for the managed service provider space focused on network security. Specifically what kpis drive valuation and current market multiples applied managed service revenues (recurring), professional service revenue (1x or project based work), and hardware associated revenue (pass-through).+7 Other Responses
Information And Cyber Security
We are looking for it professionals working in small and mid-sized companies to discuss issues with cyber security, specifically in how they deal with the threat of 'human error' among company employees.+11 Other Responses
We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses