Radio Network Optimization
Dimensioning bss/radio (2g, 3g...)
to support the development of their corporate customerâs base, costumer need
to improve their evaluation of the network utilization tendencies and
implement a methodology dedicated to:
- improve the knowledge of the network utilization
- estimate the future evolution of the network utilization
- identify, evaluate and anticipate the risks of network congestion
- define and implement a methodology to measure (via detailed indicators)
the flow of activities.
- define the process necessary to estimate the n+1 capex budgets (voice,
data, sms,.)+1 Other Responses
We are seeking a traffic engineer/project manager, someone who could plan traffic surveys, forecast traffic, analyses traffic data and be able to modify/plan/design roads based on traffic analysis results.
Kindly respond with a brief description of your background in this area.+10 Other Responses
Scope: the main objective is to understand how operators/service providers are adopting artificial intelligence (ai). It will cover understanding details on what ai is being used for, pain-points addressed by using ai, how it is being implemented and which organizations or partners are being used to deliver it.
Interviews to be conducted with experts who work in following companies only: at&t, t-mobile, dish, bell, cox communications
industry: telecommunications/cable companies
focus geography: usa, canada
type of interviews: telephonic interview
duration: 60 minutes
timeline: before 8th march
number of experts: 4
expert job title(s): senior executives having experience of using ai services and solutions and have knowledge of network side of the organization. E.G.
• senior director / head of network planning and design
• senior vp / head of network operations
• director of strategy & innovation
• director, artificial intelligence
• director - network engineering
• cto / cio
• associate director, advanced analytics
• senior vice president - product & technology
• director - technology, chief data office
screening questions (must qualify below mentioned criteria):
must have knowledge of at least 5 of the following ai-specific use cases:
• network management and operations
• cloud and it operations
• enterprise operations (sw-wan, iot, edge)
• network design and optimization
• ran spectrum and traffic management including oran/smo
• network roll out
• customer experience management
• service assurance
• security/fraud and revenue assurance
• custom use case
• other: monetization, financial forecasting, hr, bid/contract management, marketing, billing/charging, smartbots, other (specify)
key pointers for the discussion:
1) where is ai being invested in by operators today and where is it expected to be in the future?
2) which use cases and business functions are using ai and what pain-points are they addressing?
3) which use cases offer the most significant value to the operators?
4) how do operators support their ai projects, what partners do they have?
5) what type of service/product pricing models are best for operators and is it changing?
6) do operators expect spending on ai to increase or decrease in the future?+50 Other Responses
Assume these are two management stations – one snmp based and the other corba based. The snmp based manager does poll based fault management of a device by sending snmp requests every 2 minutes. The corba based nms fault management is fully push based and the nms receives a notification when there is a fault. The size of the snmp request and response pdus is 150 bytes and the size of a corba notification is about 400 bytes. During 1 hour these are 20 alarms
1) calculate the bandwidth used in both cases.
2) how do you differentiate between both the cases?+1 Other Responses