Job title: genetic counselor
this is a full-time job and we have 10 openings at the following locations:
1. Los angeles, california
2. Sacramento, california
3. Bucks/montgomery counties, pennsylvania
4. Philadelphia, pennsylvania
5. Arlington, virginia
6. Monrovia, california
7. San antonio, texas
8. Newark, new jersey
9. New haven, connecticut
10. Westborough, massachusetts
- analyzes intake information provides genetic counseling, completes appropriate paperwork, and communicates results.
- contributes to the quality/development of clinical services.
- provide prenatal genetic counseling.
- opportunities for professional growth in areas such as clinical research and publications, community and professional education.
- 4+ years genetic counseling experience.
- ma/ms in human genetics / genetic counseling.
- abgc/abmg certification required.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+2 Other Responses
Facial Recognition Technology In Genetic Research
Key question: application of facial recognition technology in genetic research
seeking an expert/researcher familiar with applications of facial analysis/recognition technology for extracting genetic information. This is an extremely new field with limited activity. We are familiar with r&d undertaken by a company called fdna (www.Fdna.Com) and are hoping to learn of additional research and insights on this type of technology.+undefined Other Responses
i have a question about fast messy genetic algorithm. I use a optimal model based on fast messy genetic algorithm. It has some parameters such as cut , splice, mutation probabilities, random seed,max trials,...
I want to compute number of function evaluation(nfe) for my project by this model, but this model don't report nfe.
How can i compute nfe in this model
thanks+2 Other Responses