hope you are doing well !!
we have an opportunity for endpoint security engineer with one of our clients in savannah, ga
please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
if interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you.
Title: endpoint security engineer
location: savannah, ga
job description - (endpoint security (level-2):
should have minimum 6+ years of experience in information security- endpoint security
should have good understanding on information security concepts
must have managed and have strong knowledge on following products:
sophos endpoint protection suite
sophos/ utimaco safeguard encryption
sophos log writer
sophos reporting interface
sophos port auditor
mcafee epolicy orchestrator
mcafee viruscan enterprise for storage
tenable nessus security center v5.0
should have good knowledge of configuring policies for hips, personal firewall, device & port control, data loss protection components of sophos endpoint protection suite.
Very good experience with antivirus technology, experience in handling virus outbreaks, malware cleanup, policy creation, signature update & reporting.
Should have strong knowledge on full disk encryption technology
should be willing to work in rotational shifts
excellent communication and conversation skills
strong analytical and problem solving skills
good documentation skills
should have a great customer handling skills
experience with antivirus solutions across multiple operating systems
powershell scripting experience a plus
+3 Other Responses
Information And Cyber Security
We are looking for it professionals working in small and mid-sized companies to discuss issues with cyber security, specifically in how they deal with the threat of 'human error' among company employees.+11 Other Responses
We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses