Security Policy Orchestration
Looking for experts in the network security policy management & orchestration space. A 30 minute telephone consults is required.
Preferably looking for us based candidates.
Experts should know the us market in this area well, the different solutions available, have a good understanding of large enterprises need for such a solution, along with the key market risks and threats for these vendors.+19 Other Responses
Information And Cyber Security
We are looking for it professionals working in small and mid-sized companies to discuss issues with cyber security, specifically in how they deal with the threat of 'human error' among company employees.+11 Other Responses
We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses
It Security Solution Resellers In Europe
Eu resellers of it network security solutions in europe
i work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor.
Specifically, we are looking for the following type of expert:
our client would like to speak with resellers of network it security solutions within europe.
Please respond back with your current/ recent employment history, contact info, or linkedin profile for reference.+6 Other Responses