Facial Recognition Software
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary and provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
with facebook and google increasing their use of facial recognition software, what risks does this pose to users and the social networking sites themselves? What benefits does facial recognition software offer?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+5 Other Responses
Video Or Tv System Software
We are looking to speak to multiple experts about the market for video / tv software, firmware, and middleware used within consumer electronics including, smart tv and set top boxes, video/tv software enables any of the following on televisions, while preserving the capability to watch traditional linear tv content:
- streaming/rendering of ott content
- internet browsing
- interactive & targeted ads/home shopping
- dvr/catch up
- applications (integrated via sdks and purchased from app stores)
- viewing across tvs and devices.
We are looking for buyers and decision makers from appliances manufacturing and leading system software companies.
+20 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Software Vendor Erp Partnerships
I am looking into software business models based on larger third party platforms, specifically erp platforms such as oracle, sap and sage. I am seeking an opinion on the pros and cons of the symbiotic relationship between independent software vendors and their larger erp partners. Specifically, how does this relationship impact business valuation, growth and exit opportunities compared to software companies that are not dependent on such a third party platform.+10 Other Responses