Medical Practitioners For Epilepsy And Phenylketonuria
We need to speak with medical practitioners (neurologists / nutritionists / pediatrician) for:
2 disease indications: epilepsy and phenylketonuria (pku) across
11 asian countries: india, china, south korea, japan, thailand, philippines, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, vietnam, and indonesia.
We are looking for healthcare practitioners who can talk about the following (pertaining towards epilepsy and pku):
- disease burden (prevalence, incidence, diagnosis and treatment rates)
- disease treatment
- nutritional treatment aspect prescribed
- unmet needs
- health insurance (reimbursement)
the nutritional treatment aspect is something we would like to specifically dwell into further:
- do these patients require nutritional support? If yes, at what stage and what kind of nutritional treatment is provided?
- are medical foods prescribed? Why? How do they help? Preferred route of administration?
- characteristics of patients who are prescribed medical foods
- key brands of medical foods prescribed
- % share of patients prescribed nutritional treatment and medical foods
- key influencers (neurologists or nutritionists)
we are looking for someone who would be able to answer all the above questions and who would be able to comment 2-3 countries together+31 Other Responses
We are an authorized zintro partner seeking business and investment professionals who have insight into r&d and emerging technology and in the field of neurology. Specifically, we’re looking for experts that can discuss some or all of the following:
1. New technology, devices, and drugs in the neuroscience field
2. Innovation in neuro-medical devices
3. M&a or business development opportunities in the neuroscience field
experts from all over the world are welcome. Please respond with your qualifications and background as to what you would be able to discuss regarding these three subjects.
Please no consultants.+13 Other Responses
Multiple Sclerosis Provider Economics
We would like to speak with an expert who has experience as a practice administrator/office manager from a specialty neurology community practice related to multiple sclerosis provider economics.
We are interested in learning about the dynamics of multiple sclerosis services in the us.
This is a paid 1-hr online interview. To show your relevance in this space, please answer the questions below and briefly discuss your insights:
can you discuss your experience in neurology community practice related to provider economics in multiple sclerosis (ms)?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+3 Other Responses
I am looking for someone with a neurology / stroke background for help with intra arterial delivery in the brain. Specifically, accepted practices and acceptable solutions or buffers for this type of injection.+2 Other Responses