Mobile backhaul product development expert with knowledge of ip licensing in that sector.
Need is timely.+3 Other Responses
B2c Consumer Lead Generation
Looking for full-time help in b2c consumer lead generation campaigns. Must have a minimum of three years experience working with the following: email marketing, mobile marketing, cpa, cpl, inbound and outbound telemarketing, seo, ppc, organic search, social media, viral marketing, display and banner advertising, overseeing direct response creative design of websites, email creatives, landing pages, offer conception and design, incentivized and non-incentivized co-registration campaigns, broadcast media including radio and direct response television. Working extensively with affiliate networks.+5 Other Responses
Wireless Mesh Networks
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts with extensive knowledge in the manufacturing and designing of point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and wireless mesh networks. We would like to understand the value proposition of these solutions relative to private and public cellular and wi-fi networks, especially in the application of vehicle automation, video surveillance, and passenger wi-fi. Finally, we would like to understand the impact of 5g’s release on the competitive positioning for these solutions.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the extent of your experience with designing, implementing, and monitoring wireless networks for use in long distance or remote area applications?
2. Would you be able to give an overview on performance comparison of mesh networks (throughput and latency) and its key differentiators relative to lte? Please answer briefly.
3. Can you share your insights on the competitive advantages and the effectiveness of mesh networks relative to its competitors (cellular, wifi, wireline) and how the 5g release can impact these?
4. Kindly rate your familiarity with industry participants (1 not familiar, 5 very familiar)
a. Proxim wireless
e. Axxcss wireless / moseley+35 Other Responses
Tetra & Land Mobile Radio
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts who are well experienced in the strategy dynamics, sales, and operations of companies that design and manufacture professional mobile radio communications equipment, such as hytera, kenwood communications, sepura limited.
Ideally, someone involved in marketing/selling mobile radio / tetra solutions to value added resellers and has exposure to the company's brazilian market.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please consider answering the following questions.
1. Briefly share the level or extent of your experience in this space with your previous/current role?
2. Would you be able to speak about the overall aspects of the business, the company's operations, and strategy dynamics particularly in marketing the company's products/ solutions to value-added resellers?
3. Please confirm you can speak to market dynamics and growth opportunities for the brazilian lmr / tetra markets.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +15 Other Responses
I am working with a company that is interested in knowing the current costing, rates, and generally acceptable pricing integrators propose to wireless carriers for build-outs. Expertise related to 5g is particularly desired.
1. Our interest is mainly pricing to carriers however large infrastructure contractors using sub-contractors is acceptable. What is your experience with either of these?
2. Our target market is u.S. And canada. Is your experience in these markets?
3. This project is well suited for someone with first hand knowledge proposing rfq/rfp’s to wireless carriers or with procurement experience of same. Do you have this experience?
4. What do these carriers most look for when awarding a bid (ex: experience, deployment speed, past relationship, certifications and insurance coverage, etc.)?+7 Other Responses
Consumer Lead Generation
33 year old reputable and very successful mailing list management, brokerage and compilation company is seeking well seasoned full time sales executive with a minimum 3 years data sales experience. We sell lists for direct mail, email, inbound and outbound telemarketing. Relocation is not required. Work from where you live. Only looking for with a successful track record. Personal and business references required. Candidate must be a self-starter, extremely driven and motivated, tenacious, a creative thinker that thinks outside the box. You must be able to build a block of new business, as well as deal with existing clients of the company and service their needs.
We are launching a in-house lead generation department within the next 30 days which will allow us to generate custom leads for existing and new clients in any vertical on demand, quickly, and producing highly qualified and targeted leads. This allows you to be able to meet the needs of any client regardless of product or service. We are launching our own incentivized co-registration lead gen path. Also, have telemarketing capabilities to conduct custom surveys and do live call transfers for those who qualify. Model can be applied to any vertical. Any experience in online and offline lead generations campaigns where your role was connecting the lead source with the lead buyer is a major plus.
We have many opportunities to sell data. Need an experienced, honest, hard working, personable, and industry knowledgeable individual for special position..
serious inquiries only.+2 Other Responses
Next-generation Multi-layer Oss Platform.
Scope: to get a view on next-generation multi-layer oss platform.
It will cover topics like use cases, current use of orchestration, challenges with current orchestration setup, expectations for the future etc.
public cloud providers in north america (google cloud, salesforce, microsoft azure, ibm cloud, oracle cloud etc.)
telecom operators in north america, europe and developed asia pacific.
Type of interviews: telephonic discussions (~60 minutes)
timeline: before 30th march 2022
number of experts: 3 (not more than 1 per company)
expert job title(s): avp, technology services – network systems, platform & services; vice president – networks, oss platforms and tools; principal solutions architect; general manager solution portfolio and technology alliances – telecom; head of telecom applications; delivery project executive; etc.+10 Other Responses
Our multinational firm is looking to speak to experts in the national technical tv and telecom infrastructure space who are or have been in senior management positions (at or above business unit md level). We’d like a spread across types of function such as commercial, product management, operations (incl project management and delivery, maintenance, logistics and service management), technology (it - not helpdesk).
We would like to speak to people who can provide us with an understanding about how the target companies were operated and organized, details of systems and processes used and details of number of ftes /costs within specific functions.
We are looking for people who work or have worked for companies like:
-deutsche funkturn (germany)
-american tower (us)
-red bee / ericcson (uk)
-mobile broadband network limited ("mbnl")
-cornerstone telecommunications infrastructure limited ("ctil") - uk
-wireless infrastructure group - uk
-cellnex (spain, italy, france, netherlands)
-fps towers (france)
-crown castle (usa)
-indus towers (india)
-grupo torresur (brazil)
-wireless infrastructure group (uk)
-enel (italy, france)
-ge grid solutions / alstom grid (usa, asia)
-spml infra (india)
-wasion group (china)
-kore telematics (usa)
-landis + gyr (switzerland)
these are individuals from a terrestrial broadcast, s&m, smart meters or telecom space.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+52 Other Responses
3gpp (3rd Generation Partnership Project)
Mobile backhaul product managers
experience with mobile network backhaul (via satellite a plus), mobile network architectures, 3gpp, mobile network equipment, product and roadmap development, new product development, etc.+1 Other Responses
Looking for supply chain professional from wireless telecommunication industry in the us geography with more than 15 years of experience with 2 major objectives:
• to understand the supply chain of the industry, different stakeholders and their involvement/role
• to gain in-depth understanding about 5g technology and development expected in the network and infrastructure from 4g to 5g
the person must have in-depth knowledge regarding the industry supply chain and product flow along with knowledge on different wireless technologies.
He should be able to talk about future infrastructure changes required in the industry related to new technologies, challenges, expectations etc.
The person should have spent at least 10 years in the isp/wireless telecommunication industry in the us in functions such as network implementation, and supply chain/logistics etc. Some of the companies relevant to the study may comprise of at&t mobility, verizon wireless, sprint nextel corporation, and t-mobile+11 Other Responses
Solutions for power generation by pure renewable means. Range 10kw to 30kw, non intermittant.
Looking for solutions, 10 to 30 kw standalone power generation by pure renewable means
please highlight case studies.
1. Mobile towers
2. Mills, factories operating power tooling machines, hoists and cranes - industrials
3. Agriculture - water pumping, deep borewells, borewell drilling platforms, food processing units
4. Information technology - data centers, air conditioning
5. High rise building housing corporate offices - elevators
today's solutions -
1. Diesel generator sets. Not so green, noise and air pollution.
2. Use a micro turbine running on biofuel, slightly greener
3. Big bang migration (uproot) of existing infra (motors and machines) to dc power or reengineering the internals
4. Hydrogen based. Reforming gas or rain water electrolysis for production using solar/wind power. Storage in existing gas/propane tanks. Finally fuel cells or ice for electricity generation. Fuel cells - can they take the high drain load ? Low fuel cell stack life and high replacement costs. Could not find hydrogen ice vendor.
5. There is no water stream. Pumped and stored hydro was explored. Most of the vendors expect 25 liters per sec force of water, even for smallest pico hydro. Discharge time is too fast, 200 seconds, few minutes. Lasting for at least 4-8 hours looks diffcult.
We studied pumped and stored hydro. Present water turbines expect 25-30 liters per second flow pressure. This works out to 360,000 liters for 4 hours and around 720,000 liters for 8 hours. Solar water pumps available here can pump upto maximum of 160 feet only, this limits kw needed to just about 8-9 kw. We will need 6 of them since their daily limit is 125,000 liters only - given good sunlight conditions. Building storage tanks at that height involves considerable real estate, civil works and costs.
6. Biogas - good for cooking a meal. Capturing the amount of methane needed to last hours through anerobic digestion is the issue. Procuring methane or biomass fuel turned out to be very expensive.+12 Other Responses
my company is looking for the experts from the field of power distribution. The person should have experience in the power distribution in the country like india or similar growing market. The person should have been in the leadership role of distribution of power in the companies like tata power, reliance power lnt etc.
Note - the person having experiences only in the power generation is not eligible, you should have the majorly experience in distribution.
Interested people send their profiles, cv showing their distribution experiences via zintro.+12 Other Responses