Nordic Consumer And Culture Trends
We would like to speak with multiple thought leaders who are knowledgeable in the nordic consumer and culture trends. We are aiming to better understand which trends could affect the nicotine category over the next 5-10 years.
They are looking for different perspectives:
nicotine and other consumer industries (alcohol, digital, food/sugar, and gambling)
who would be able to discuss the habits, attitudes, and needs of the nordic consumers
knowledgeable in the changes and innovations in their industry
has an idea of where the future is heading for their industry
who would be able to talk about the local society, culture, and attitudes of nordic countries and how they compare to the rest of the world
ideally someone who has talked or written about the future
knowledgeable in the key societal, political, and economic trends
this is a 1-hr paid online consultation. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
for industry experts:
1. Do you have a wide understanding of the trends in the nordic consumer market? (eg: habits, attitude, and needs; what do consumers want? What kind of products are being developed?)
2. Are you aware of the big changes and recent innovations in the industry you work in? Please explain briefly.
3. Are you able to discuss where the future of your industry is heading?
1. Are you able to talk about the defining attributes of nordic culture?
2. Do you have a deep understanding of the key societal, political, and economic trends? Please explain briefly.
3. Are you able to discuss how the nordics compare to the rest of the world?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $200 bonus is paid to the referrer.
+17 Other Responses
Capex Procurement - Tobacco Industry
Trying to understand the sourcing strategy adopted by tobacco companies (global players only) for machinery & equipment. Interested in people responsible for technical procurement at global tobacco companies. Key aspects that we are trying to figure are:
• operating model (buying vs leasing) - most suitable model and adoption levels
• service level inclusions as part of the contract with equipment manufacturers
• engagement & pricing models for buying and leasing
• supplier selection criteria (for equipment manufacturers)
• cost saving strategies to reduce tco
• make vs buy - outsourcing production to third-parties; involvement of technical procurement team in the outsourcing decision and sourcing equipment for contract manufacturers+4 Other Responses
We are looking for someone who understands the effects of vacuum sealing on prolonging the life of li batteries and preserving the taste of liquid products (liquid for e-cigarettes which contains nicotine). Also someone who can quantify the differences between vacuum sealing and shrink sealing.We are looking for first understanding the principals behind both sealing methods and differences, if any. Then to validate this using alt testing.+3 Other Responses