Vitamin B3 Market
Our clients are doing a research on vitamin b3 market globally. They would like to discuss following questions:
how prices are determined for these kinds of products globally and what is the industry pricing strategy?
what are the possible interventions required to get a higher share of food market within vitamin b3?
They would like to interview experts who have recently left or who are associated with various players like , example lonza and vertellus, etc.
We also offer consultation fee to honor our experts time.
anurag+8 Other Responses
Lactobionic And Gluconic Acid Market
Lactobionic acid & gluconic acid market-
we need specific information regarding the market dynamics, market size and company share analysis for the specified markets.
Kindly revert, if you know any info
snehika+5 Other Responses
Hi, i am mary, research analyst with beroe inc.
Currently i am doin a project on chinese fatty acids market. Can anyone help me with industry structure, market share of top players, major end use applications etc.
Thank you.+2 Other Responses
Sulfamic Acid Cost Break Up
i am looking for information on
1. Ppca of sulfamic acid - a cost breakdown.2. Cost of manufacturing sulfamic acid as compared to other acids with similar manufacturing process (say citric acid)
thanks!+3 Other Responses
I am an analyst, and im working on a project about azelaic acid and pelargonic acid (commonly known as ozone acids). They are made by ozonolysis of oleic acid. I am looking for market information about ozone acids like supply, demand, major producers and consumers. Also, i would like to know about the value chain and cost model. I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee for the information.
Looking forward to response.+3 Other Responses
Synthetic Fatty Acids
I am looking for the information on "synthetic fatty acids". Information provided should be precise and according to the questions mentioned below:
1. Feedstock analysis for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
2. Price trend for the above feedstocks
3. Substitute analysis for the feedstocks of above mentioned fatty acids
4. Value chain analysis for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
5. Market size & growth rate (current scenario and projection trend for 5 years in terms of availability) for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
6. Supply -demand analysis & end use industry applications for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
7. Trade regulations and duties where ever applicable
8. New technologies developed around medium chain synthetic fatty acids
9. Patent analysis for new applications.
10. Price drivers for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
11. Historical prices for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids for 5 years and price forecast for next 2 years
12. Global suppliers and their production capacity, plant location & product portfolio for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids
thank you.+10 Other Responses
We need process and technology consultants for amino acids like l -arginine ,l-methionine,
l-threonine and l-alanine+4 Other Responses
Fatty Acid Market
We are looking for an expert for telephonic interview. The broad areas of the project are mentioned below:
1. Overview of global fatty acid market
a. Overview of fatty acid market in indonesia and malaysia
2. Supply and demand scenario of the global fatty acid market
3. Capacity utilization of fatty acid
a. Any upcoming trends in the global/regional capacity utilization of fatty acids
b. Drivers for fatty acid expansion in indonesia and malaysia
4. Major costs involved in the production of fatty acids
a. End-user applications for the following acids: c4, c5, c6, c7, c8, c9, c10, c8-10, c12, c14, c16, c18:0, c18:1, c18:2, glycerol, glycerin pitch, tpsa 5018, tpsa 8218
b. Composition of fatty acid (the % of fatty acid chains such as c4, c5, and c6) that is made from coconut oil, palm oil, and palm kernel oil
5. Impact of indonesian export tax regime on fatty acid market
6. Investment areas for setting up a fatty acid facility
a. What are the typical cost-heads involved in a fatty acid facility
7. Margins of fatty acid derivatives such as betaines/fatty alcohol+2 Other Responses
Casamino Acids Market
We are a global leader in consulting conducting research on the sourcing and procurement perspective of the casamino acids market.
We are looking for a <1 hour phone consult for someone who can answer the following research questions:
1. Who are the leading suppliers that can supply casamino acids? What are the production volumes of leading suppliers?
2. What is the market size of casamino acids?
3. What is the price of casamino acids and the price trend/outlook for coming years?
4. How to generate savings?
5. What are main price negotiation levers?
6. How are the casamino acids price and supply contracts negotiated efficiently? (which specific terms and conditions such as volume, duration of contracts, currency fluctuations)?
7. What is the process of production of the casamino acid?+undefined Other Responses
Citric Acid Cost Break Up
we have requirement on cost break-up of citric acid prepared from corn based raw material (purchase price cost analysis). Other cost elements are water, energy, labour, factory overhead, maintenance, administration, margin, depreciation, etc.
Regards+8 Other Responses
Extraction of oleic acid from vegetable oil.+3 Other Responses
I am an analyst, and im working on a project about azelaic acid and pelargonic acid (commonly known as ozone acids). They are made by ozonolysis of oleic acid. In order to better understand the industry and market, i need an expert who can provide information about fatty acids (especially oleic acid and ozone acids).+3 Other Responses