Synthetic Fatty Acids
I am looking for the information on "synthetic fatty acids". Information provided should be precise and according to the questions mentioned below:
1. Feedstock analysis for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
2. Price trend for the above feedstocks
3. Substitute analysis for the feedstocks of above mentioned fatty acids
4. Value chain analysis for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
5. Market size & growth rate (current scenario and projection trend for 5 years in terms of availability) for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
6. Supply -demand analysis & end use industry applications for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
7. Trade regulations and duties where ever applicable
8. New technologies developed around medium chain synthetic fatty acids
9. Patent analysis for new applications.
10. Price drivers for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
11. Historical prices for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids for 5 years and price forecast for next 2 years
12. Global suppliers and their production capacity, plant location & product portfolio for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids
thank you.+10 Other Responses
We need process and technology consultants for amino acids like l -arginine ,l-methionine,
l-threonine and l-alanine+4 Other Responses
Fatty Acid Market
We are looking for an expert for telephonic interview. The broad areas of the project are mentioned below:
1. Overview of global fatty acid market
a. Overview of fatty acid market in indonesia and malaysia
2. Supply and demand scenario of the global fatty acid market
3. Capacity utilization of fatty acid
a. Any upcoming trends in the global/regional capacity utilization of fatty acids
b. Drivers for fatty acid expansion in indonesia and malaysia
4. Major costs involved in the production of fatty acids
a. End-user applications for the following acids: c4, c5, c6, c7, c8, c9, c10, c8-10, c12, c14, c16, c18:0, c18:1, c18:2, glycerol, glycerin pitch, tpsa 5018, tpsa 8218
b. Composition of fatty acid (the % of fatty acid chains such as c4, c5, and c6) that is made from coconut oil, palm oil, and palm kernel oil
5. Impact of indonesian export tax regime on fatty acid market
6. Investment areas for setting up a fatty acid facility
a. What are the typical cost-heads involved in a fatty acid facility
7. Margins of fatty acid derivatives such as betaines/fatty alcohol+2 Other Responses