Vitamin B3 Market
Our clients are doing a research on vitamin b3 market globally. They would like to discuss following questions:
how prices are determined for these kinds of products globally and what is the industry pricing strategy?
what are the possible interventions required to get a higher share of food market within vitamin b3?
They would like to interview experts who have recently left or who are associated with various players like , example lonza and vertellus, etc.
We also offer consultation fee to honor our experts time.
anurag+8 Other Responses
Synthetic Fatty Acids
I am looking for the information on "synthetic fatty acids". Information provided should be precise and according to the questions mentioned below:
1. Feedstock analysis for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
2. Price trend for the above feedstocks
3. Substitute analysis for the feedstocks of above mentioned fatty acids
4. Value chain analysis for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
5. Market size & growth rate (current scenario and projection trend for 5 years in terms of availability) for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
6. Supply -demand analysis & end use industry applications for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
7. Trade regulations and duties where ever applicable
8. New technologies developed around medium chain synthetic fatty acids
9. Patent analysis for new applications.
10. Price drivers for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids.
11. Historical prices for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids for 5 years and price forecast for next 2 years
12. Global suppliers and their production capacity, plant location & product portfolio for synthetic c8, c10, c12, c9 and c11 fatty acids
thank you.+10 Other Responses
We need process and technology consultants for amino acids like l -arginine ,l-methionine,
l-threonine and l-alanine+4 Other Responses
Sulfamic Acid Cost Break Up
i am looking for information on
1. Ppca of sulfamic acid - a cost breakdown.2. Cost of manufacturing sulfamic acid as compared to other acids with similar manufacturing process (say citric acid)
thanks!+3 Other Responses